HoF are Back!

T

Tombstalker

Thought we were dead and buried eh?

Don't you believe it, we are back, so look out mudmen we have swords this time!

Grats on all the lvl 50 dings this week guys - we got another 6+ not far away keep it going!

I

ilaya

Yeah, we have been a bit quiet of late because of many reasons.. and apologies to the alliance members who may have become a little disillusioned about our alliance of late.. but.. things are gonna change very soon.. we are just bursting at the seems for some uber rvr in the *ahem* new tradition ;)

You will see what i mean soon peeps :)

btw.. we never went away... from AF :) dl... now that's another matter.. hehe

B

baragh

As one of the new blood of HoF. Thanks ilaya, boni, tomb, affy and all the other addicts in HoF :) for all the help and fun i am having in this game.

And as one of the 6+ leaning towards the 50, PL my hairy ass some more ;)

cya all in dl soon

T

tomee

lets hope for a busier HOF alliance then as im in Na suinn and AS chat has been dead for ages now.

Bring on the RVR ;-)..

O

old.Nol

You wanna spice up your /as - invite Legion of Bob IMO!

O

oblivion_6

man i wub u HoF guys

good to see that your getting back on your feet :)

if you ever need any additional grps just give PDC a call

sniff miss that old alliance it was fun at the peak

heres hoping you get that back and i might just get an alt in the alliance for fun to get away from the non banter cf as :p

R

Rubric

Originally posted by Rubric
HOF?

I am of course joking. Erekrose remembers his days in HOF alliance. Now thats what the games all about. Fun not pharming.

R

radx

I just like to express my sincere thanks to my guild mates who i've had so much fun with. And also, i'd like to say thanks for always having time to answer my questions ALL THE TIME, boni_ofdavoid (Dirtybomb) :p

Hof is in my opinion a wonderful guild.

I joined the guild about a month ago i think. I was actually one of the first beta testers but i never got very far once i bought the game and all. Instead one of my real good friends bought the game and continue sort of where i left. And not long ago i sort of wanted to give daoc another try and i asked him, what guild are you in..<you fill in the rest> :D

Out of 2000 people in hibernia you meet maybe 1 jerk.. out of 2000 people irl you meet.... go figure :p

There's basicly just one problem with this game hehe...i never get to bed in time for work like i should ! it's umm..5am here :D

oh well ;)

I

ilaya

..and you can bet we will defend Nged (our home <sigh> ) with everything we got..

Its back in HoF hands.. it IS Hibernias :D

Back? you betcha!

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by ilaya
..and you can bet we will defend Nged (our home <sigh> ) with everything we got..

Its back in HoF hands.. it IS Hibernias :D

Back? you betcha!
oO

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by ilaya
eeeek!

/worried now coz of previous post..
givf some keep action. But no albs please =D
getting lagged for 10+ seconds in no fun :(

Users who are viewing this thread