Hobbes Hits 50

O

old.Kiarra

Over the last 2 days Ive been in an honoured position to be able to be with Hobbes getting his last few bubs. Finally he has taken time out from helping everyone else and going for lvl 50. Tonight it was my extreme pleasure to be with him when he hit the big one.

Many congrats Hobbes. You certainly deserve it !

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I

Ironstone

:clap::clap::clap: Gratz Hobbes!!

Great to hear you made your big one..

(gimme tell if you need a hand with your epic)

F

Fatale

I am so pleased to here Hobbes has hit 50. He was my old GM in CoZ and a more helpful person in DAOC have I yet to meet. A true knight amongst arms.

S

Sabu

I played some days in Salisbury with Hobbes long time ago. I remember after ding around 19 adn 20 we went to Emain. All people was Purple and then albs rushed into a mid purple army

we didnt hit anything execpt Hobbes.... You get 1 Realm Point...

was Hobbes fighting at loghery mans and my first RP and the first Guardia Dolorosa Rp was from Hobbes :)

These days i was leveling a friend cleric char and i grouped again with Hobbes. Nice player so .........

Grats !!

D

Danamyr

Wow - 50!

Well done Hobbes. I have grouped with you in the past with both Danamyr and Riverwind. You've certainly been putting the time in mate!

Well done :)

T

Tleilax

Grats Hobbes!!

Finally :p

Took u quite some time, but considering u have helped soooo many ppl im not suprised. Me izz happy for ya. Lets do some alts now :)

Cya out there

S

SilverHood

anyone know whether this hobbes had a scout back in beta? if so, I remember playing with him :D

O

old.Hobbes101

What can i say? Im deeply touched and a heartfelt thank you to you all for posting....

After /play 57 days 14 hours I finally hit the big 50 courtesy of a feeder in barfog and it was a truely magic moment for me. I managed to ride down to Lyonesse before falling asleep at my keyboard. This has been my first experience of a game like this and I have been greatly impressed with the number of kind and generous players I have met over the course of this year. A big salute to you all for sharing your time and knowledge so freely and helping out the new and the lost. :)

My epic is done and my armour awaits collection in Camelot - a big cheer to all who came together and helped me over the final hurdle.....

For the future? well expect to see my overnuked carcass somewhere in the frontiers (no change there then) :rolleyes: and give me a shout and a wave as you pass. As always I will be out and about levelling friends and helping out on epics - msg me if I can be of service.

Respect to the both the friends and the enemies of the realm :cool:

Hobbes.
Armsman 50 S+S
<Covenant of Zak>

T

Tleilax

love your signature hobbes, it suits u well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom