ho-hum..

S

Sharma

Pure irony how a good day can turn into a real shit one...

i start off the dayt by getting ready to go for a nice little induction at safeway, i go and i meet a couple of new people and a friend from my school also, i sign all these papers whilst having a good laugh and feeling really good for myself that ive bagged a job.

Then i get home, friend comes round, we talk about what the lastest in the area and such, good stuff, he leaves...

then later..

Im just chatting on irc and minding my own business and all off a sudden POOF house power goes and turns out it was my mums iron again as it was a few weeks ago, no problems, fairly irritated that its interuptted a nice chat..

then a SECOND time, this really riles me as i was in the middle of a nice chat and something on daoc, this really really riled me and i went around stomping because of it and also turns out its caused network problems, WONDERFUL!

then about 10 minutes later some twat outside thinks hes clever by setting off fireworks, espcially the LOUD ones, things can only get worse :(

C

Coim-

Originally posted by sharma
things can only get worse :(
Are you one of those people who say's the glass is half empty? :p But anyways, I know how you feel. I play at a lan cafe, and they recently moved. Well to cut a long story short...for the first few weeks they've had this really annoying network bug which makes people disappear in DAoC. Fixed now. :D

O

old.LandShark

There's only one option.
Become a teenage angsty goth-wannabe, write truly shite poetry and post it religiously on your crappy fortunecity/tripod/geocities site alongside your livejournal and animated gif collection.

O

old.Dillinja

Re: Re: ho-hum..

Originally posted by Coim-
Are you one of those people who say's the glass is half empty? :p But anyways, I know how you feel. I play at a lan cafe, and they recently moved. Well to cut a long story short...for the first few weeks they've had this really annoying network bug which makes people disappear in DAoC. Fixed now. :D

The glass is 50% high 50% low imo.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by old.LandShark
There's only one option.
Become a teenage angsty goth-wannabe, write truly shite poetry and post it religiously on your crappy fortunecity/tripod/geocities site alongside your livejournal and animated gif collection.
Hi der Shaeffer!

T

The Kingpin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
There's only one option.

It is scary the amount of times i see people doing this...

O

old.Tohtori

It's not about if the glass is half full/half empty. It's about if the glass infact exists in the world. If it doesn't we don't have to think about it, if it does, we have to ask the question "Who's glass is this? And can i have a drink of it?"

So you see, it's not about volume or how much stuff is in there, it's about how much we can exploit of it.

F

Flesh

Shame on you all!
Did anyone that posted here actually care about Sharma or his day?
Or were you here to exploit the thread and post farm like teh seel exploits his glass!

O

old.Tohtori

Bah! I had to walk 3 miles when the power went out in helsinki. Then got the my bro's house and had to walk up 9 stores(sp?) up the stairs with no and i mean -NO- lights whatsoever.

Sharma might have it bad but i have it worse :D

M

m1nd

Actually, I'm riding a fixed bike in my room constantly to generate electricity for my PC..

J

Jonaldo

Actually I've just found out my siamese-twin brother is gay :eek:

F

Flesh

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Then got the my bro's house and had to walk up 9 stores(sp?) up the stairs with no and i mean -NO- lights whatsoever.
Use the hand rail muppet!

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Actually I've just found out my siamese-twin brother is gay :eek:
Hopefully you only share one mouth, that way it might shut you up for half hour.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Flesh
Use the hand rail muppet!

Well it would work except for the midsections :p

Lucky i got the lighter with me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom