FH is my second home
zantera
Banned from FreddysHouse!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
zantera
Banned from FreddysHouse!

/repped :p, hes gonna have to make an account and just read posts lol hes has had about 5/6 now :p same with aleven

badboi

Banned
a christmas because a guy got banned? get a grip guys? that's just ridiculus and un-respectful for the person...

gohan

FH is my second home
badboi said:
does it matter? atleast i'm not rude to people
the guy was /is a grade A TWAT wouldnt be surprised if hes already re-made an account going for 3 bans hence sama asking who you are

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
come on dori *cough* badboi *cough* we know you are dying to say i am the great almighty battle enforcer one button wonder PWNGUINBD you are all bitter and jelous .......
plz say it so gohan can make another thread

badboi

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder why Sean ain't banned yet so I could laugh.. alot..

Why did Dorimor1 and zantera got banned? (I wanna see the post causing the ban!)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
badboi said:
im sorry, im not pwnguinbd tho im a friend of him :puke:

Thats exactly how he introduced his last 2/3 banned accounts "Oh, im not him, im his friend" or something equally as daft.

The fact you only recently created that account makes it also look a lot like your the same guy, the lack of a sig makes it look all the more fishy, and the fact you claim to be his friend (again) is a bit of a give-away :)

It's pointless really as no-one really cares either way who you are (or to be more accurate, with your multiple-personality disorder who you THINK you are ;)), at least be honest about it. It's only a games forum after all for a small select population of a relatively tiny mmorpg. In the grand scheme of things it ranks almost absolute zero next to the immortal question "which belly-button is best?", "innie or outie?" :)

badboi

Banned
Tallen said:
Thats exactly how he introduced his last 2/3 banned accounts "Oh, im not him, im his friend" or something equally as daft.

The fact you only recently created that account makes it also look a lot like your the same guy, the lack of a sig makes it look all the more fishy, and the fact you claim to be his friend (again) is a bit of a give-away :)

It's pointless really as no-one really cares either way who you are (or to be more accurate, with your multiple-personality disorder who you THINK you are ;)), at least be honest about it. It's only a games forum after all for a small select population of a relatively tiny mmorpg. In the grand scheme of things it ranks almost absolute zero next to the immortal question "which belly-button is best?", "innie or outie?" :)

got any prooves that im pwnguinbd?, i mean it, u might not believe me but i give a ****, im not pwnguin tho im a close friend to him :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol, wish i had a split personallity like you dorimor would be so much fun

Bugz said:
Doesn't sound like him tbh.

Ofc he's going to try and sound different when he makes another account. I done exactly the same when my main acc was banned :< Always the friend excuse and trying to change my grammar etc

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
badboi said:
got any prooves that im pwnguinbd?, i mean it, u might not believe me but i give a ****, im not pwnguin tho im a close friend to him :)

Ye Dorimor1 account gets banned, his friend zantera or something appears. Then that gets banned and another close friend badboi appears, wow. :rolleyes:

badboi

Banned
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Ye Dorimor1 account gets banned, his friend zantera or something appears. Then that gets banned and another close friend badboi appears, wow. :rolleyes:
.....as i told u read the other thread where i discuss with sean instead of firing alot of crap off, im not pwnguin but Aleven, happy? too hard for urself to read another thread with long sentences, how sad...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
badboi said:

Learn to read before replying munchkin :)

Banned again, how tragic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom