HMV Sale

mank!

Part of the furniture
I suggest people go and check it out. Lots of good stuff for less than a fiver. I spent £60 on 11 CDs yesterday, not bad at all.

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
mank said:
I suggest people go and check it out. Lots of good stuff for less than a fiver. I spent £60 on 11 CDs yesterday, not bad at all.

What sort of stuff? I saw the advert on the telly and the only thing I saw that appealed to me was The Stone Roses album. If there's anyone on the planet that doesn't already own it by now, I will be very surprised.

Well, unless they are the sort of person who longs for a Robson and Gerome comeback........

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Afaik, the sale is essentially the same as what's available online. But tbh, Play are doing better deals with their Summer sale.

mank!

Part of the furniture
www.hmv.co.uk should have a full listing of what's on sale, but I picked up some Springsteen, Joy Division, Moz and a Streets album. There's a lot of current stuff and some old classics. Most of what I bought is stuff I've downloaded and liked so now I'm a skinflint and bought it cheap.

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen a few albums for 4.99 that are worth buying if you don't already own them

Kraftwerk - Autobahn
Kraftwerk -Trans Europe Express
Lloyd Cole & TheCommotions - 1984-1989
Scritti Politti - Cupid & Psyche 85

plus bowie/dylan stuff. and a VU live album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom