[hmmmz] What next?

D

Dutch Commando

I just played in a group (was groupleader). Someone asked me if he could join. He was way 2 low in level. After that he said. Skit Urge!. Now, I dont know what that means. So I asked some guild mates. They said it means 'shithead'. So I told him he was a shithead 2. After that he said he would warn the administrators (he had an administrator who was a friend of his, I would loose my account in just a sec). So whats next? Is my account gonna be deleted or?

S

SFXman

I highly doubt that you will lose your account, why shouldn't he lose his too then?
His friend is an admin? Wtf is that supposed to mean... doubt that.

Imho this person is an idiot and doesn't realise there is no point or gain in having a large level difference in groups...

P

Pixie.Pebr

Heh, most likely not.

If anything happens, it will be that this person will be called a shithead by a lot more people in the future, since he is obviously a twat.
I really doubt he knows anyone working at GOA and even if he did, I _highly_ doubt any GOA-personnel would delete someones account by request of a friend of theirs :rolleyes:

N

Noche

GOA needs money, period. An admin won´t be able to delete an account as wish.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Sambal
I just played in a group (was groupleader). Someone asked me if he could join. He was way 2 low in level. After that he said. Skit Urge!. Now, I dont know what that means. So I asked some guild mates. They said it means 'shithead'. So I told him he was a shithead 2. After that he said he would warn the administrators (he had an administrator who was a friend of his, I would loose my account in just a sec). So whats next? Is my account gonna be deleted or?

LOL - this reminds me of a story one of my irl friends told me over daoc.
He was apporched by a beggar who said the usual: "Gold plz"
He said no of course (well I did teach him proberly :D ).
the begger then starting telling him he would call his uncle who was an emplying at Wannado (lol) and he would make sure his account was suspended.
:rolleyes:

We just laugh at it and he just did the /ignore.

EDIT: To think of it - haven't seen my friend online today :clap: - hehe

S

Sharma

Just trying to recall the number of noobies that went gimmehbuff and i refused and they threatened to get my account banned, lol its your mana, not like they can command you to use it :p

G

Generic Poster

So whats next? Is my account gonna be deleted or?

No. Even if GOA did take up the case, you'd get a slap across the wrist, if that. People just like to make claims to make themselves feel special.

S

Sigurd

My uncle is Tony Blair. You wouldn't let me onto the bus for free, so I'm going to get you thrown in prison....

A

Archeon

I wasn't aware that the employees of GOA/Mythic had any friends :D

(Come on who didn't see that coming? don't be shy now)

C

Cowled

Something you say to scare kids away :)

Now im going to delete your barrysworld-account, for posting this!

F

Flimgoblin

the correct answer to the above person is

"Oh really? Which GM is it? I'll have to tell him to choose his friends more carefully at his next pay review."

Edit:
(hrm then again, that could be construed as pretending to be a GOA employee which _would_ get you banned ;) but it'd be funny)

D

Delket

Originally posted by the_chimera
My uncle is Tony Blair. You wouldn't let me onto the bus for free, so I'm going to get you thrown in prison....

Omg im sorry, please dont u can ride the bus free :mad:

C

[Cerebus]

Well even if GOA did decide to try and ban you (Which I can 100% say they won't) they'd have to look up the logs of the event to see you call him a shithead.

Doing that they would discover he called you a shithead first and so he'd get banned as well. :D

He was talking bollocks though, I've called people worse and nothing has ever happened.

M

matax

The guys obviously an idiot. Give us his name so we can all spam rude words to him - idiots deserve to be treated as such :)

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Nah, the only possible thing that might have happened by the time you come home, is that he f*cked your house and burned your wife....hm, could be the other way around tho ;)

O

old.Normengast

If they would ban you for saying shithead, the PvP servers would be empty.

M

minnie

After refusing to group with a person ( I left the group as soon as she joined) who swore at me when I asked her to please stop taking my pull kills, I was messaged by her the following day and she threatened to post my name all over some forum (presumbaly this one).

Do what I did....e-mail Goa because threats are not acceptable in any way. I know from experience that GOA do deal with threats, so do that as no one should feel scared when playing a game.

S

stu

This is the oldest kiddie-trick in the world. Was his name Sigurd by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom