Hmmmmmmm GAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmmmmmmmmm GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is really sad that grp of like Sixas Erocila or w/e ur name is ? me and the Hibs where having a very nice fight until u fuckers decided to join in hmm yes your very skilled adding on a grp of 3 ppl when they are 50% adding is sad if u ask me whats that point :eek7: hmm yes we all appreciate the skill it takes to add hmm :wanker: well just to show mids r gay except Dorimor ofc but had a nice fight ab and u :wanker: decide to rewin it :worthy: twats well played gimp mids

I dont care if this is a whine thread u guys SUCK I was in thid 10 minutes and you guys added on me about 10 times hmm skillfull u r well played gimp

Moltress

Hjelper

Loyal Freddie
Heh was fun :) roaming around in thid attacking everything that attacked me.
I was never grped with Erocila, my grp m8 was sitting afk in mtk :fluffle:

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Toffie said:
Moltress is just a kid go easy on him guys :) , tho moltress you shouldn't make post like that insulting others and calling them gay.

Moltress I want to see some better behaviour of you ;)

Sigh, first of all Molt is just a kid and like all kids he seems to have some anger problems, but since this is the second time and even kids should know not to insult others.
Molt you really need to understand it's just a game.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Little Boy said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is really sad that grp of like Sixas Erocila or w/e ur name is ? me and the Hibs where having a very nice fight until u fuckers decided to join in hmm yes your very skilled adding on a grp of 3 ppl when they are 50% adding is sad if u ask me whats that point :eek7: hmm yes we all appreciate the skill it takes to add hmm :wanker: well just to show mids r gay except Dorimor ofc but had a nice fight ab and u decide to rewin it :worthy: twats well played gimp mids

I dont care if this is a whine thread u guys SUCK I was in thid 10 minutes and you guys added on me about 10 times hmm skillfull u r well played gimp

Moltress

Ban inc:worthy:

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Little Boy said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is really sad that grp of like Sixas Erocila or w/e ur name is ? me and the Hibs where having a very nice fight until u fuckers decided to join in hmm yes your very skilled adding on a grp of 3 ppl when they are 50% adding is sad if u ask me whats that point :eek7: hmm yes we all appreciate the skill it takes to add hmm :wanker: well just to show mids r gay except Dorimor ofc but had a nice fight ab and u :wanker: decide to rewin it :worthy: twats well played gimp mids

Moltress

As a fellow Alb I say to you, little boy, grow up.

auroria

Banned
Little Boy said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is really sad that grp of like Sixas Erocila or w/e ur name is ? me and the Hibs where having a very nice fight until u fuckers decided to join in hmm yes your very skilled adding on a grp of 3 ppl when they are 50% adding is sad if u ask me whats that point :eek7: hmm yes we all appreciate the skill it takes to add hmm :wanker: well just to show mids r gay except Dorimor ofc but had a nice fight ab and u :wanker: decide to rewin it . twats well played gimp mids

Moltress

i find the amount of ur :wanker: emotes gay

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Random words !1!1!"3!

<----Give me attention !!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
using the :wanker: emote is fair enough but add-whine makes baby jesus cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom