Hmmmmm PL trade?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Well leveling on Hib feels slow, least from my perspective (ask my guildies, im not the biggest fan of xping coz im lazy, though i do love raids :D).

so what i was wondering is

would any 1 like to have a PL trade?

i can PL u with my Shammy on mid/pryd in exchange for a PL on hib/excal :)

simple rules - there will b no auto split (when i PL u, u will receive ALL of the loot, and cash etc as i shall PL in modern (gets lvls fast))

There will NOT b a PL 1-50 on 1 server then PL on the other, but more of a PL 1-30 on 1 server then move 2 other server and repeast etc, if u get what i mean :clap: the PLing needs 2 take place on a week day, and if who ever it is who wants 2 have this PL exchange decides they only wanna PL 2 a certain level, thats fair do's and the same will b done on pryd, etc.

sorry 2 sound so picky etc just imo PL trades should b fair.

-- also willing 2 accept 2 PL trades as i need 2 get my BB account leveled aswell <giggles> well, leave a message or contact me on pryd on Darksword or Granitus. i change chars all the time on excal coz there all just low mess around chars atm. :) BTW post when u want this PL trade 2 start and if u r willing 2 PL first or want me 2 PL first etc

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
PL with shammy ? .. gg mate ..

2 days on hib = L50 .. even faster tho

Bloodclot

Banned
Jika said:

shamans are needed in moderna PL groups.

i had my sm PLd in moderna in 2days 5hours played (even went on some toa raids at lvl47+)

moderna PL group =

sm
sm
sm
leech
leech
leech
leech (pac healer outgroup)
leech (shaman outgroup)

shaman or healer have fop

(pet pulls (pet on passive) 10+orange/purp mobs all dead within 5 secs with AE stun from pac healer)

and there are 3spots in the same big camp. pop rate is insta

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
if ud preffer i can PL with my SB -_- takes longer and with BB i cna probably PL 2 50 in, ooooooooo 1.5weeks if constantly in Spind (PLed 1-40 in about 4 days using thane + BB) :p Shammy PL in modern is pretty damn fast.... :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Jika said:

Eh, didn't you play Mid before you Ebayed your current char? SM PBAE groups is the fastest PLing in Midgard (Midgard lacks Animists, remember?) and every PBAE group needs a shaman (for spec buffs and pet heals). Time to 50 is about 30 to 40 hours.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
gah give PL trade, come on sum 1 must wanna lvl a char on mid :(

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
Pl party on Exc:

Animist
Animist
Animist
Animist
Leecher
Leecher
Leecher
Leecher
-----
Fopper Out of Party

lvl 50 = 1Day 7h played ^^

Adari

Part of the furniture
yeah, or not ;|

usually its

Ani + leech
Ani + leech
Ani + leech
Fop outside + leech inside
Random healur

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Wela said:
Pl party on Exc:

lvl 50 = 1Day 7h played ^^

takes only that in a decent mid moderna group too.
been done under 24 hours afaik!

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryq the Runemaster, level 50 in 22 hours, 32 mins played. That was with a short trip to BG1 and some messing around with respecs and stuff. Quite happy with that result :)

Too bad his artifacts dont level as fast, when I left him behind on MLF I had one out of 6 artifacts at level 7 and thats it .... I miss him <sigh>

Cliccz0r^

Fledgling Freddie
only bad part about u changing the pl from server to server is that u have to go on the fins list again, and that could easy take u up to 2 days of waiting until u get in :/

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm well if the best way would b 2 PL on 1 server all the way then change 2 other server and PL all the way there then <shrugs> guess that could b done aswell then :clap:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Excal. - Unguilded
Joi Bard
Joij drood
Joii Crack Pimp

LOL CRACK PIMP :D class

any way what u mean missing ur chars? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom