hmmmm it it that much dmg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
liveandletdie hit me the other day, at first i was worried as ppl say he has a huge dmg output.

tbh i was not that impressed. i had him hitting me for about 200 (-100ish) with what looked like a healer with him as after the mezz i was stunned with the caster stun icon.

he did the old dd dd hit mezz, then hit me and i was stunned from what apeared to be a healer, after the 9 second he was still thwacking me and i went to the port. i was snared as well so thought sod it he aint getting my rp and i fh.

tbh skalds hit kinda hard but chuuck does more dmg against me.

live is slash and against plate its pretty poor as i have capped resists, chuuck the nasty thane hit me for 600 dmg but saying that he was buffed.

tbh he did no more dmg than fausty the skald from caernsidhe. he prob wold of beat me but tbh he is in full toa gear and im sure something like a reaver would beat him.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
and whats the point of this post? you used fh to run away from a skald?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yes you got it wahooo gratz. you win a free slap from me

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
and whats the point of this post? you used fh to run away from a skald?
none wants to hear ur whining so piss off he was jsut telling us

living

Fledgling Freddie
People jsust tend to whine too much when they get wtf pwned by a skald using sword while they got slash weak armor on. He's not really that though but he sure aint easy either, Chuuck will do better without buffs cuz of hes self str/con is pretty sweet ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
no plate is gr8 against sword its crush that hurst us.

what i mean is alot of ppl commented on his dmg but tbh i was not that impressed.

my char is coming along nicely now and i not picked some of the usual items etc so i think i should do alot better now.

my point was liveletdie is good but for someone fully kitted out i was disappointed

vintervargen

Banned
plate is gr8 against sword?

plate : slash = neutral, crush = vulnerable, thrust = resistant

and lol @ someone mentioning fausty, worse skald is yet to be seen.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
vinters are you the vinters only i spoke to him in game and he says ppl use his name on fh.

anyways the point of this thread was liveandletdie got all this praise over his dmg then when i fight him he never hit hard....is it just me or?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
barevoose said:
none wants to hear ur whining so piss off he was jsut telling us

the lub is strong in this one

<3

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
and lol @ someone mentioning fausty, worse skald is yet to be seen.

I dunno.. I mean he likes to attack me first whenever he gets a change, he obviously realises what a serious threat a warden is, though it would probably help his cause if he switched to a 1H weapon every once in awhile ;)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I bet either of my skalds could kill this gimpy sword abusing tw00l :p

vintervargen

Banned
Bahumat said:
vinters are you the vinters only i spoke to him in game and he says ppl use his name on fh.

:confused:

my names are in sig, all are on excal except Vinters on camlann, sorc.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah i spoke to him on pvp a chanter i think and he mentions someone on fh had it.

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
heh i remember that fight :p i think i was the healer he duod with :p he was just ressed by me coz he wasnt bound :p but i might remember wrong.. maybe that was some other pally

Bahumat

FH is my second home
this was tuesday by oceanus as i was activating my ml and he jumped me when i was near the portal

Fedtalfen

Fledgling Freddie
All the others talked about his dmg, when he were fully buffed and u should by now know that healers only are able to give bases to a tank...And I'm quite sure that he would hit u for more than 200dmg fully buffed without rs ;)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
yeah i spoke to him on pvp a chanter i think and he mentions someone on fh had it.

vintersaga maybe?

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares if your not impressed bahumat, he is the best skald on camlann and he definetly do great damage with his 50 Sword spec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom