hmmm

K

kinag

*scrolling through the threads*

omg, scroll down and look at the thread subjects, all is about they hate Mythic, Goa and SI, all whining about they cant get SI to work..

after reading this it really makes me wondering, did actually Mythic make this add-on any better than the original?

kinda sad to see a "good" game being blacklisted like this..

I was really angry earlier today cause i aint getting my SI copy before tomorrow maybe.. but now im wondering if i really want it...

K

katani

nope m8 once you get it to work, and get it all set up and running its very nice, the water.... OMG !! well on a gf4 lol

theres some very nice things in SI :)

D

Demrog

yes it is worth it.

there will always be people who are upset when they cant get what they want when they want it, so no need to pay them any mind really.

I agree with them that it isnt a great showing to have the subscription page down/over-run like this though.

R

Reverant Mezz

i was pretty annoyed but i dont post on here, i'd prefer to take my anger out on a different game untill it come back on :)

saying that it was worth the wait, soon as i loaded it up i got the same feeling as i did when i first bought the game and that can only be a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom