Hmmm Starting a Paladin plz need help

D

Detlef

Well my first question is what race? how should i lay my starting points in Str, Con, Dex and Quickness maybe some in pIETY? Should i go 2 handed or shield and wpn?
thx

C

chretien

Read this site. It should answer all your questions.

My only real advice is don't make one like I did - Avalonian with 10 points in charisma. . .

O

old.Gillaien

Originally posted by chretien
My only real advice is don't make one like I did - Avalonian with 10 points in charisma. . .
sorry but... lol :D That's a good one :D

C

chretien

Sad but true, I hit 40 the other day and will hit LGM armourer by tomorrow cos I love him dearly and couldn't bear to delete and reroll.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Detlef
Well my first question is what race? how should i lay my starting points in Str, Con, Dex and Quickness maybe some in pIETY? Should i go 2 handed or shield and wpn?
thx

Go Highlander; boost the dex and strength evenly; sword and shield spec.

Unfortunately we Paladin's are a bit gimpy on the hit point side of things (despite having the best constitution scores of any tank in the game) - so you will find that when you go from being a level 5 fighter to a level 5 Paladin your hit points will actually drop. Sad but true.

By the way, you may want to move your training down to Avalon Marsh and the new Shrouded Isles areas. Paladin's running heal chant enable reavers to get their positional based styles in virtually every time.

With all the people levelling up reavers in the coming weeks your little Paladin could be doing some serious levelling himself!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom