Hmmm check this out, pretty amazing.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Seen it before but yeah, it's fucking amazing :)

I want those moves!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Was it only me who was hoping he would miss one of those buildings? xD

Stupid ^^

I wanna be able to jump over my car tho :<

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
lol, hes landing on the edge on the house when he jumps from the other house and over the street:p

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Its called "parkour" or somesuch, blame the French for this one :)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a few feature length films from the parkour scene which include:
"Banlieu 13" (B13), "Yamakasi", "The Great Challange" (Les Fils Du Vent) and then theres a Discovery Channel documentary called "Jump London"

I myself and a few friends are busy training parkour abit, jumping off roofs, playing tag arround a construction site (best way to train it, make sure ya got a fast runner and someone who has to come up with all the shortcut tricks to catch the other)
But be warned, ya can easilly break something if you don't know how to fall properly. (Then again if yer about to fall 10 meters then theres no real proper way to fall, just a small chance to actually stay alive, with or without legs :rolleyes:)
And keep in mind that a few of the really big tricks in those movies are really made with safetynets or safetycables, then again most are made without them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wow! that was excellant.... made even better by the fact that i just happened to be listening to The Stranglers "no more heros" as the movie played hehehe (good timing) makes me wish i could do that but i think i'd get some funny looks.......... wait i already get those <goes and jumps off sofa>

:worthy:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
yea its from a britsh tv show called jump britain. (now called jump the world iirc) started by a french guy who managed to somehow talk other acrobatic idiots to do crazy shit like that. but yes is v cool to watch :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
yea its from a britsh tv show called jump britain. (now called jump the world iirc) started by a french guy who managed to somehow talk other acrobatic idiots to do crazy shit like that. but yes is v cool to watch :)

Jump London and Jump Britian are the 2 programs I have seen mebe there is a 3rd in that series?

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
1 word comes to mind...

BONKERS!!!

Thats some crazy shit - The closest I can come to it is jumping from my bedroom window (That made my feet and ankles sting - Ouch! ) :wub:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
You can get the torrent for 'Jump Britain' from UK Nova.
If anyone comes across Jump London, drop me a message ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I like tocall that "pourquoi".

Sounds the same as the original name, but translates to "why".

As in....why?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom