Hmm...

O

old.Jadow

Once again I find myself logging out rather disturbed at the actions of Albs.

Let me get a few things straight here...

1) Charging up to a defended keep and pulling nine guards onto the two groups carefully built up over the space of probably about an hour is not funny. I don't care what people think, the Aevar "if u wan blame someone blame urself" just doesn't wash with me.

2) Leaving people alone in a "hot" zone, because they happened to be watching your back (as requested) and moving off without mentioning this fact to them isn't big or clever.

3) Leaving people alone to die because you "don't wish to be seen" despite the fact that the addition of another person could -easily- have taken out the mid .. isn't really on either..

Frankly I'm disturbed. I try to be a decent player. If I see an Alb getting attacked and I think i -may- have a chance, I'll join in. If it's not certain even. The only time I won't join in is if i'm likely to be completely zerged (unless i'm suiciding).

What I don't understand is the basic lack of IQ points that the majority of the realm appears to be exhibiting at the moment. What is going on? I know there are clever people here, I've met some of you! Maybe it's just RvR pickup groups that suck or something, I don't know, but it's really starting to not be fun.

This is a -personal- post and in no way reflects the opinions or desires of my guild. I am not a guild officer or representative in any way and do not purport this to be anything other than my own opinion and annoyance, please don't hold it against them! <grin>

Jadow
Level 50 Infiltrator
Order of The Knights Templar

A

AevarSS

my 'if you wanna blame someone, blame yourself' is because im sick of ppl fighting other realmmates because they die.. it happens. maybe you've had a bad week but you flew off the handle. so someone made a mistake.. cry me a river.. we all make mistakes, even you with that PA where you nearly killed us all.

stop flaming realmates, there are perfectly good enemies for that

D

Danya

And people wonder why so few people go to RvR :p

O

old.mattshanes

I hardly go emain i said my reasons why:p and many ppl agree so i mainly go odins and have a slugfest out with a runie or something;)

T

tieris

yeah i have only ganked a few tanks since hitting 50 so i might have to join matts sometime.

<if hes lucky> :))

O

old.mattshanes

LOL max heh u r evil!!! evil i tell yer!!!:p

C

corranhorn1

AS usual someone has totally sidetracked what this post is about... that is not surprising thou. Jadow i know what you mean, your view is so true that it becoming a joke... hmm nice out come to that hunting party last night werent it. thanks for your attempt to save me anyways...
we really got to be more organised, there is no excuse to charge a keep... by time you are of season 30 you should of learnt how a keep raid works. and go by it... jadow will get pissy at you for not, as would i and many others. the time to get to the target alone is immense and someone throws it away in seconds... do that a couple of times and an hour of your time has been wasted... keep doing that every day and you lose a days worth of time... now who finds this fun? I a roleplayer yet i want to win and not get time wasted by some fool that not know what they doing... jadow soon you can have me with you <thou rate i go that be a years time <grins>> and many templars shall be of season to not really on those that just waste time...
and no i dont no i dont like grammer so tough luck on the bulk writing.

corranhorn
order of the knights templar

O

old.mattshanes

Yeah u always get a few idiots that mess a raid or something up but nvm u get relics sometimes,sometimes u fail but never the less its fun anyway going for them,showing ppl u care about the realm and trying to play a role in a winning team

Users who are viewing this thread