Hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
?!

Not trying to provoke another boring political bla blah, Just thought that was pretty nicely done.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Lumikki said:
Bush finally being thruthfull about stuff. :)

Please give me some quotes where he wasn't telling the truth?

Not much worse than people talking shit about politics when they don't really know anything......... prove me wrong please!

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I said prove me wrong.

One of those isn't really about Bush. One of those is twisting his words totally. The rest was neither lie nor truth. Did you read it or just google for links?

Adari

Part of the furniture
You wanted quotes. there's your quotes. The first link has QUOTES and elaborates on the LIES, the third link has some quotes by Bush and explaines why whatever isn't true and the second one has pretty colours.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Adari said:
You wanted quotes. there's your quotes. The first link has QUOTES and elaborates on the LIES, the third link has some quotes by Bush and explaines why whatever isn't true and the second one has pretty colours.

They are only lies if Bush knew they were far from being the truth... and you, nor anyone else has anything to prove that.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Soooo he was stating all this when he didn't really know the truth for sure?

That does make him look a lot better yeah.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Adari he has advisors who tell him certain things. Of course he didnt know the 100% truth, that would have been impossible.

You are out of your depth, give up bush hater.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
The 'leaders' arent the ones that make all the decisions on their own, people should express their hate for the whole party not just the damned puppets ><

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
Adari he has advisors who tell him certain things. Of course he didnt know the 100% truth, that would have been impossible.

You are out of your depth, give up bush hater.

OR

you could give up you bush lover.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Arnor said:
OR

you could give up you bush lover.

I don't love him, far from it (Americans just don't do it for me, really).

My problem is with people like you, hating him just because everyone else does. You don't know anything.

Lumikki, why?

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
I don't love him, far from it (Americans just don't do it for me, really).

My problem is with people like you, hating him just because everyone else does. You don't know anything.

Lumikki, why?

Oh, so you suddenly know now that im hating bush for no other reason then that lots of other ppl hate him?

I can make you a fucking list if you want...

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Go ahead, I'm sure it's just what you read in your local tabloid.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Main reason: War against iraq on a reason that not only was a lie, but a bad one as such. So far, he has by proxy killed/gotten killed tens of thousands of people, destroyed a country's infrastructure and spent upwards of 900 BILLION dollars.

Secondary reason: He is stupid, either because he is saying stupid things, or because hes not smart enough to notice the ppl behind him pulling practical jokes in his speeches making him say retarded shit.

Secondary reason: He is using fear to get his own decisions through

Tertiary reason: He spent over 50% of his first year as president on vacation

Ill be back later, no time for more posting on the subject atm

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
lol, straight outta F-9/11

waste of time.

Anyway, he/his people probably thought there really were WMD out there. Most of us probably believed it at the time. The war has taken Saddam out of power, thats at least something good.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:
lol, straight outta F-9/11

It's possible to reach the same conclusion as another without being brainwashed.

Hating him for the same reasons as someone else is not the same as hating him because someone else does.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh c'mon, he basically summarised F-9/11. You can tell he doesn't have much in the way of argument when he said:

"He is stupid, either because he is saying stupid things, or because hes not smart enough to notice the ppl behind him pulling practical jokes in his speeches making him say retarded shit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom