Hmm

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
Not been playing inf long but xterminated that must be the biggest shit bag tactic ever, pop me infront of 2-3fgh and run off nice:twak:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Not been playing inf long but xterminated that must be the biggest shit bag tactic ever, pop me infront of 2-3fgh and run off nice:twak:

Try playing a visible where you are "perma popped" when 2fgh arrive ;)

But seriously no point in posting whines here you will just get flamed to hell, just put the /surr emote on your qbar and target the bard and spam emote.

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
Try playing a visible where you are "perma popped" when 2fgh arrive ;)

But seriously no point in posting whines here you will just get flamed to hell, just put the /surr emote on your qbar and target the bard and spam emote.
so the bard can report you to rn and you'll get a ban - yeah

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
just make sure you kill one of their healers next time you see them fighting...

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Wired how the rule for spam emoteing is different on us servers you dont get banned there for doing 1 thousand emotes,so anyone know why goa have a different rule here?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Its simple if u spam emotes u get a 3 day ban.

if u dont u dont.

sounds sensible to me. only peeps that dont like this rule are spammers and they are shitheads anyway.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
luribeauty said:
so anyone know why goa have a different rule here?

Before they introduced the rule the servers crashed everytime horner killed someone. People kept putting it down to relic raid forces in OF, the truth was it was just horner spam /rude'ing a blue con he had mocced on and the server couldn't handle the traffic.

illu

Part of the furniture
Its simple if u spam emotes u get a 3 day ban.

if u dont u dont.

sounds sensible to me. only peeps that dont like this rule are spammers and they are shitheads anyway.

Very good :> Spammers can be a pain in the butt.

illu

Part of the furniture
Before they introduced the rule the servers crashed everytime horner killed someone. People kept putting it down to relic raid forces in OF, the truth was it was just horner spam /rude'ing a blue con he had mocced on and the server couldn't handle the traffic.

Yep - This sounds about right! :>

Oli - Illu

illu

Part of the furniture
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Golena again.

Bahhhhhhhhhhh.

I suppose he's got enough rep points anyway :>

Do you get a prize if you get a certain amount? :)

Oli - Illu

Gamah

Banned
no wait i think they handled the population problem on the UK cluster quite well

oh wait thats not right is it......

Below is your rep to me...

Hmm 24th April 2007 10:17 PM Sheridan FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUC!FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUC!FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUC!FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW

MY NAMMMMEEEEESSSS BRRRRRRRIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. I AM THE MOST BORING MAN IN THE WORRRRLLDDD

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Below is your rep to me...

Hmm 24th April 2007 10:17 PM Sheridan FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUC!FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUC!FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUC!FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW ! FUCK YOU JEW

MY NAMMMMEEEEESSSS BRRRRRRRIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. I AM THE MOST BORING MAN IN THE WORRRRLLDDD

your point being ?!

class !! repped :D

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
just make sure you kill one of their healers next time you see them fighting...

Thats the logical way to do it, get some payback in game instead of forum whine which never solves anything. Unfortunately some players seem to have a burning need to vent their QQ on a forum for whatever reason :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Well for one he's ban evading.

My point is that hes a boring **** xD

Didn't think I would need to alert even someone like you to that.

Also, Sheridan is the name of Booooommeerrrruk/Floompys old... Healer. o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom