hmm..

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone else had an email similar to this:

Thanks for your sympathy concerning my daughter. The doctor said she has been infected with diabetes in which has now turn to macroalbuminuria. I'm bill for £150,000 .Right now I'm facing a financial problem. I love my daughter because she is the only one and I don't want to loose her. Kindly assist me with any amount you can render. And whenever I'm bact to UK, I'll return you back the money. So we can now negotiate on the deal. Please I'll look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Also with a thumbnail of a lil girl with symptoms of the above?

To my knowledge ive not contacted anyone about his/her daughter etc.. which leads to believe this is f*cking sick & bang out of order.

How fucking low do ppl go for money?... tbh if i met the tw@t who sent this irl .... cant explain.

If anyone else had similar plz lemme know.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
There are people who bait the people that sent those emails. All you have to do is respond to them from another email account that can't be traced back to you (like hotmail,yahoo or gmail). You can get the scammers who sent the mail to some funny things while they try to get your money. and ofcourse at the end you burn them to a crisp with a nice mail or you stop corresponding with them.

For some fun reading on this subject ( and the more common scam emails) check out www.419eater.com

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
just remember when people send you those sorts of things through a random email the chances are

1. its a scam
2. they want your email address to sell on
3. the message might contain a virus.

also if the person was in such a dire situation im sure the last thing on his mind is "hey i know what ill just spam emails to hundreds of thousands of people over the internet that will solve my wows hurah"

and like the above poster the 419 webby is informative and funny.

Just dont beleive anything sent through an email or if its a charity make sure its actually registered.

also just a heads up if they offer you to hold lots of money and they need your address or to meet you in person the chances are they are going to

1. steal your identity
2. steal your money
3. beat the crap out of you and sell you for organs.

be wary of anything on the internet.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
" infected with diabetes"

Like it's some f*cking malaria or something.

Got it myself and that comment really ticks me off :eek:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, if I met the sort of person who sends shit like that irl, I'd batter them senseless with a laptop.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah me too, they make it sound like someone coughed on us and passed it on.

Would love to smash that guy in the head.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
on another note my friend received this last night.

Complete wanker said:
Hello,

I am a 49 years old South Africa citizen, my name is Morgan G. Jones, a Corporate Finance Manager at Standard Bank, Pretoria,South Africa.

On Tuesday, 19 January, 1999, one Dr. H. Paul Jacobi, an American citizen, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at $10,550,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars) for twelve calendar months
in
my Bank Branch.

Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his company that Dr. Paul A. Jacobi was aboard the Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31, 1999. After further investigation, it was discovered that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin proved abortive.

On further investigation, it was discovered that Late Dr. Paul A. Jacobi did not declare any next of kin or relatives in all his official
documents,
including his Bank Deposit paper work here in our Bank. The total sum, $10,550,000.00 is still in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.

In accordance with the South Africa banking laws and constitution, at the expiration of 6 (six) years, the money will revert to the South Africa Government treasury if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds. Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to the late Dr. Paul A. Jacobi.

Upon acceptance of this proposal, I shall send to you the Standard Bank Next of Kin Payment Application Form" as well as detailed information on how this deal would be carried out. We shall employ the services of a solicitor for the drafting of the LAST WILL & TESTAMENT of Late Dr. Paul A. Jacobi and to obtain all other relevant papers in your name for the necessary documentation for payment approval in my bank headquarters in your favour. The money will be shared in the ratio: Sixty-five percent for me, thirty five percent for you ($3,692,500 Dollars). Hope this will
satisfactory.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the Bank's head to secure approvals and guarantee the successful
execution
of this transaction. Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. Should this proposal meet your interests respond back via my alternate E-MAIL;m_jones2000@sify.com

Awaiting your urgent response.

Thanks.

Respectfully,

Mr. Morgan G. Jones. Ps. In your response furnish me with your confidential contact Tel, Fax and mailing Address for further contact.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i have read meny scam storys, most fun are where the scammer gets scammed them selfs

fucking nuts......

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I get these scams all the time at work. Just pisses me off the amount of little shits in this world that do this sort of thing. GET A LIFE.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i got a few like that you can more or less tell by the title that the mails going to be something you dont want i just mark as spam, never open them as i'd get a virus and bf would keel me dead.

Gamah

Banned
My scam E-mail would go a little like this

Hi my name is Gamah

Send me money

Thanks

Always been a lazy one :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
on another note my friend received this last night.

Had the exact same thing faxed to my work on no less than 10 occasions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom