Votes: 66 48.9%

• Total voters

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Got a char slot left, cant decide between paladin/friar or a tic

Thadius

Part of the furniture
necromania said:
thought you played Glaston these days thadius :D ?

Aye, need something to do when im not rvring there :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Heretic :) They're different and fun to play. Good in solo and group RvR, not bad for PvE either. I think it would be a nice change

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Illudian said:
Yeah I'd say heretic, dont want friars to become too fotm :(

That would be something to see, when I started, I was warned off a friar with a very large pointy stick

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I'd say friar - not enough of them on Alb, and the resists, bodyguard and minor heals/damage are not to be sniffed at. Too many tics and paladins imo :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
agree with Naetha there but personally i would still pick tic :D
just gotta love'em .. r0x char of DH00magesolor0xb0x11eleven ..'er or something like that

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Easiest to level solo would be the friar by far. Unstoppable killing machine in task dungeons. Don't have to sit down for anything.

I've not yet played one in RvR, though I really liked grouping with them. Red resists means not having to say 'rezz please' when you encounter a Warlock!

Darzil

Things

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Easiest to level solo would be the friar by far. Unstoppable killing machine in task dungeons. Don't have to sit down for anything.

I've not yet played one in RvR, though I really liked grouping with them. Red resists means not having to say 'rezz please' when you encounter a Warlock!

Darzil

very fast leveling with friar, but i still like paladin better (was my first ever chara back in classic, think it was before they got end chant, or instant agro thing cant remember :) )

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:

Darzil

Sorry, but both Flextic (engage-block-chains) and Rejvtic level both faster than a Friar ever will level on his own.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Sorry, but both Flextic (engage-block-chains) and Rejvtic level both faster than a Friar ever will level on his own.

Odd. You tried that since the friar improvements?

My 42 friar kills oranges faster than his taunt timer (30 secs) and never has to sit down to rest.

My 26 rejuve tic kills yellows faster, but has to sit down after every 4-5 to get his power back.

At level 26, my friar cleared task dungeons in 11-15 minutes (depending on opponents), and will clear the top task dungeons in less than 20.

Darzil

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

I have to agree friars are faster - they basically dont need to stop...ever. Tics still gonna have to stop for power/end if not very often for end.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Legean said:
I have to agree friars are faster - they basically dont need to stop...ever. Tics still gonna have to stop for power/end if not very often for end.

well if u pick up some cata bonuses u can chain kill with the flex reactionaries without ever sitting down for anything. theres a flex wep with 3end cost reduction that simply owns, u ~gain end while using the block chain for instance :D

on topic: i'd say friar, alb is gagging for more BG friars

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Roll a friar Thad please :) Because me and Ryuno nearly have a paid of L50 rangers :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
heretic and friar are very fotm. Play a pala. Heretic is to op and is gonna be nerfed i think, as they seem to be able to win np vs rr 9-10 as rr 4-5 if just they play equally good.

Be non fotm, play Pala :p

ps: yes i know i just rolled a fotm Friar myself, but that to get a probor duo with my Heretic m8 :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
heretic and friar are very fotm. Play a pala. Heretic is to op and is gonna be nerfed i think, as they seem to be able to win np vs rr 9-10 as rr 4-5 if just they play equally good.

Be non fotm, play Pala :p

ps: yes i know i just rolled a fotm Friar myself, but that to get a probor duo with my Heretic m8 :)

I rolled real life and im enjoying it! :D

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
ahh . Welcome back to the Server of the Zergy RVR then :>

You haven't played on Glastonbury have you? ;)

And roll friar! too cool not to roll

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I really doubt that heretic will be nerfed in any way. If so, they would have done it in 1.84. The class has been available for a long time already, and very few changes, if any, has been made to it.

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
I really doubt that heretic will be nerfed in any way. If so, they would have done it in 1.84. The class has been available for a long time already, and very few changes, if any, has been made to it.
nerf a tic?!?!?!?!:eek7: :eek2: :eek6: please roll a caster tic and try to do something in RvR without being a waste

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
tic is intresting ,nice to solo and group but if u had reaver option i could say reaver ;)

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
been playing a pals friar for about 4 months then decided to roll my own at last stuck with it for about 1 month and got bored :( BG friar is the zzzzzzz

never really soloed with it as he was rej spec

but for all rounder id go tic anyday ... solo should b fun and also more and more grps want 1 now :)

ive given up on friar now, as noted b4 they just soo fotm ..so ill play wizz for a while :D

i doubt i can be arsed to roll another 50 as b 4 Warhammer there are 1 or 2 games that ill prolly try BUT if i did it would 100% b a tic

and id say friars faster lvl than a tic just for the record :D (only due to new staff line)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom