Hmm, RvR.... but when?

S

SFXman

Anyone got any idea when (level-qise) an Albion Scout could perhaps venture into some frontier where he would have some chance of finding equal foes whom foreheads require an extra hole? 2x? 25-30?

O

old.Spiritwolf

After 20 you can pretty much guarantee there are going to be lower level enemies out there for you to hone your skills on.

The trick is just finding them before the big folks come and bash you :mad:

As a scout you may have more luck than I have had in that respect due to the slight advantage your stealth skill gives you. You'll be a little less noticeable than a large Firbolg in a bright yellow and blue cloak.

I've been killed by realm guards more times than other players anyway :p

S

SFXman

Hehe yeah.... even though my stealth is nothing compared to most levels people are in the frontiers, from far away they can't see me in stealth can they, even if many many levels higher.
I was hoping this would be true so I could even sneak out of my PK if it is being camped by hordes of mids and find low levels elsewhere.
Oh well I guess I will have to go and see for myself at 20+.

O

old.Spiritwolf

Just go have an adventure, it's fun to see whats out there and as long as a mob doen't kill you and you suffer an xp death you've got nothing to loose.

My jaw dropped when I first saw the giant in Middie land.

S

SFXman

Hehe that giant is crazy I know. But I will go see RvR next level (20).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom