hmm is this real pic?

O

old.Katie

Resists_02.jpg

H

hrodelbert

isn't there a buggy magic resist thing in hib?

F

Falcon

Nice to see mages getting gimped damage and their attacks negated. Now they know how archers feel after they got us nerfed to fuck with their whining.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Falcon
Nice to see mages getting gimped damage and their attacks negated. Now they know how archers feel after they got us nerfed to fuck with their whining.

Me and Revminster had a test duel, I hit him for around 400. He hit me for around 1000 and killed me in one shot.

You still have no idea what it is like to do shit damage and die as quick as we do Xest. Archers still have it easy if they play the class well, all I can do is hope no-one sees me or notices as I take their damage down 250 at a time so I can kill them eventually. Or maybe my uber 4 second stun will stop them in their tracks...

F

Falcon

If he hit you for around 1000 you have 0% resists and that's with a crit shot.

Now take a normal shot, with our fastest possible bow, a short recurve capped at 2.0s when it should be 1.5s (bug from Mythic) yet still slower than a mages 1.5s cast and you'll get around 350 - 400dmg max with a short recurve on someone with no resists. Now compare that with your 1.5s cast on someone with no resists and you can acheive 600dmg+ See my point now? Good. Beleive me I would LOVE to be able to take people down 250dmg at a time and at 1.5s without fear of blocks, evades and bladeturn.

EDIT: Oh and I nearly forgot the fumbles and misses which alone are far worse than a mages chance to get his/her spell completely resisted before even taking into account the above factors!

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Elft0r !!1

Me and Revminster had a test duel, I hit him for around 400. He hit me for around 1000 and killed me in one shot.

You still have no idea what it is like to do shit damage and die as quick as we do Xest. Archers still have it easy if they play the class well, all I can do is hope no-one sees me or notices as I take their damage down 250 at a time so I can kill them eventually. Or maybe my uber 4 second stun will stop them in their tracks...

:clap:

And yet I cry for other realms nukers.

No the picture aint fake, Racial +5 % spirit he is a celt if I remember correctly from the original screenie.
Highest resist buff 24%
Capped Resist 26%
Baod 36%?
AoM3 9%

Is my guess.

Z

Zebolt

hmm...

I did 84(-478) on Dul. I have 65 Darkness (Runie).

Do you feel gimped? ;)

V

vayasen

Its hardly a secret Hibernia has the most powerful classes.

Some1 has to play alb/Mid tho or this game would be pretty dull ;p.

Cya on the (unfair) battlfield.

Opps hang on....Goa still see fit for their payment server to bar nmy way to paying for another month.

S

swords

I would LOVE to be able to take people down 250dmg at a time and at 1.5s without fear of blocks, evades and bladeturn.
[/B]

Then roll a Caster....

T

tildson

...and get killed in 1.5seconds, without the ability to block, parry, evade etc ;)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by hrodelbert
isn't there a buggy magic resist thing in hib?

Yup it's bugged, supposed to only affect the Chanter and his pet, but atm it affects the whole group.
Good thing is that resist debuffs are bugged aswell... 100% - 50%debuff = 26% :clap: mythic aer teh smrt

F

Falcon

Re: hmm...

I did 84(-478) on Dul. I have 65 Darkness (Runie).

Do you feel gimped? ;)
Yep, archers get the same effect from BoF. I do feel for Mid though not having either.

Then roll a Caster....
Then check my sig....

J

j000 d000d

That's the Enchanter RA, i was in his group and i activated it.

He got nuked for 0 damage too in that fight by an air theurgist :)

I

infozwerg

And its the Ward0n buffs from yours truly.

BaoD is not bugged in that it affects whole party, only duration is too long (60 sek not 30), see 1.60 patch notes.

Z

zapzap

Mids well probelly get a RA that will tell us when hibs and albs are using there uber resist buffs RA and a big ding sound when the timer runs out :)

Zapsis
Zapsi

Users who are viewing this thread