hmm, I'd not mind one.

M

mank!

That'd be quite cool, you could be like the guy in Tom Waits' What's He Building :D

D

dysfunction

Denver, CO. - 39 acres (more acreage possible). Very rare - 1 of only 18 built. Massive 45,000 + sq. ft. of underground floor-space; control dome in exceptional condition, some roughed-in lighting, main elevator in place (needs work); high chain-link fence around; 2 high capacity deep wells in power dome; 3 missile silos all interconnected by ½ miles of tunnels. Advantageous, close-in location.

All this for the small sum of $500,000.00!!

:eek6:

T

Testin da Cable

I think that would make a supremely interesting place to live. I'm very partial to nooks, crannies and interconnecting tunnels. the potential coolness you could do to such a place is tremendous :)

D

Damini

You'd end up stark naked, smeared in blood and running through the tunnels weilding only a toffee hammer and a scary look in your eye in less than two weeks.

D

dysfunction

I agree it would be very cool...you could arrange a real life quake style game in your own home!

T

Testin da Cable

who says I don't do that at home already Lou? ;) seriously though, I think those things would make an uber living-space / studio thing. really cool :)

D

Damini

Its way too big and too isolated. Unless you move a whole hippy commune in, or some cult that you're trying to persuade to commit suicide/give you all their worldly wealth, you'd end up stark raving mad in no time at all.

Yes, it is very cool, but endlessly sinister to actually live in. Too badly zombie movie/Shining.

M

Mr.Monkey

Handy for storing all the corpses one generates in a days work too.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Damini
Its way too big and too isolated. Unless you move a whole hippy commune in, or some cult that you're trying to persuade to commit suicide/give you all their worldly wealth, you'd end up stark raving mad in no time at all.

*want*

T

Testin da Cable

Yes, it is very cool, but endlessly sinister to actually live in. Too badly zombie movie/Shining.

I'm enough of a loner to trap, kill and eat anyone who trespasses. MWAHAHA. seriously though, you're probably right. it's a bit too andromeda strain-esque for comfort. You'd have to decorate it so much that it will lose it's leet charm I guess.

T

Testin da Cable

I don't know. would you know you're insane or would you be the only one able to resist your genetic programming?

M

mank!

But I am the only one to resist my genetic programming, you're all drones.

T

Testin da Cable

as would I. bit naff that they're in the us though :/

D

Damini

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
as would I. bit naff that they're in the us though :/

SECRET UNDERGROUND ZOMBIE COMMUNE WITH MISSILE SILOS FOR SALE in quiet rural village of Tollerton. Just short drive from local bakery, and has on street parking. Village recently won best flower display for hanging baskets outside Mrs Greendale's window.

N.B. Mrs Grindale has subsequently died. But not because of the radiation leaking from the missile silos. She was just really old.

See why they can't exist in England?

M

mank!

Sign-secret-Nuclear-bunker_jpg.jpg

M

mank!

But it's secret, so don't worry - nobody knows it exists.

E

Embattle

I would also like to point out that during a nuclear attack it would be the first, and maybe the last, time that the bunkers would be tested ;)

T

Testin da Cable

a sort-of 'screwed if you do, screwed if you don't' situation :)

S

SilverHood

imagine what you could do in a place like that....

set up the barracks, cantinas, etc, and then get shitloads of army gear, paintball guns, and ammo

and then setup the ultimate paintballing arena!

S

Scooba Da Bass

See why they can't exist in England?

Is it because all our missile silos are still in use?

E

Embattle

It could also be the fact we don't have ground based silos, just the odd bunker :)

T

Testin da Cable

somehow living in a bunker seems a lot less cool than living in an abandoned missile facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom