Hmm GoA

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Please tell me why it as that after having the autorenewal option disabled in the subpages, you feel the need to switch it on again, thus billing me for a game I no longer desire to play?

Thanks

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Unfair methods imo, they did it to a friend of mine aswell.

When we take it off, we mean for it to stay off GOA.

Don't steal our money.

O

old.Dillinja

I stopped playing US servers months ago, went about cancelling my account etc. Went back to it last week to make sure it was cancelled and it was still active for some stupid reason. Not too bothered, just hope they havn't charged me for it.

It is stealing if they have charged it to your credit card.

L

lordbazzer

Just tell your Credit Card issuer that you no longer wish to make payments to them and explain the problem. That way you will not have to put up with the hassle of dealing with it yourself and continually checking the sub pages of a game you no longer wish to play.

O

old.Jable

this is digusting and exactly the kind of issue the anti-whiners conveniently forget about when someone says that maybe goa suck balls.

T

tris-

i sent GOA an email saying they took 1 months worth of money from my account, i looked back the next day and they had taken all the play time off and not given me my money back :/

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by tris-
i sent GOA an email saying they took 1 months worth of money from my account, i looked back the next day and they had taken all the play time off and not given me my money back :/

All you GOA whiners are really starting to get to me! In my little world, I've been dry humping GOA's leg for the past two years. The fact that I have had no problems with GOA means you should all shut up whining, because if I have had no problems, you are obviously in the wrong!!!1

Damn GOA whiners!!1

/Sarcasm off.

BTW, the Subs pages are down again! Good going GOA!

R

Roo Stercogburn

Gombur, we just miss you. We chipped in and paid a hacker so you'd have to come back :D

Well maybe not :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

/em gets of his chair grabs his cane

Gerrof pesky kids! Let me have me retirement!

A

amazingsteve

well, same thing happened to me today, even though i´m 100%, no 200% sure I cancelled auto-renew, I got billed again. Not v nice :( Logged a RightNow

R

renwick

GOA is great! :p

When I send them the info they need to give me my logins and passwords.. they send back a nice mail saying --->

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings,

Due to the problems encountered these last few weeks, you were unable to receive your new GAME passwords. We are therefore sending your GAME information to the indicated email.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But do I get the so called game info mail? nope..

And now they have started billing me again .. <sigh>

All I want to do is cancel the account! no more GOA !!! nerf!!!"1111!

:(

M

marathor

Sad just sad.

I had cancelled my renewal also. The day the account runs out it makes there a new renewal if there isnt 1 before. Good thing I went to look at the account page and take the new renewal away also.

This nice feature only lets your account be closed for 1 day and then reactivate it again if didnt go see it.

Nice way to get customers eh.

S

Spinky

Just billed me too on an account i didn't want renewing, kthx :(

L

-Lonewolf-

Surely there is some kinda of legal issue in charging someone once you have turned auto-renewal off

S

Sharma

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Surely there is some kinda of legal issue in charging someone once you have turned auto-renewal off

Its effectively theft, removing someones money when they do not want it to go to someone / do not expect it using bank details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom