Hlid just now

E

Eroda

About a fg passed through the 2nd door or were nuking through it. A healer even rezzed someone in the courtyard after he was killed.

We all know about the bug so why abuse it :(

J

Jace

More importantly GOA know about it . . . Mythic know about . . . so why haven't they hotfixed it? sigh :(

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Jace
More importantly GOA know about it . . . Mythic know about . . . so why haven't they hotfixed it? sigh :(

They knew about the "US patch" bug like 6months ago ( or something ) only when that bug caused ingame problems they "fixed" it ( costumer problems are not that important ).

So if thats an "hotfix" I reckon 1.65 will be here before it.

K

kain_pravus

I was there earlier, bashing on the doors... I never saw a FG pass through but I did hear someone on the chat group sounding confused as he passed through the door almost killing an alb... he wasn't even sure what happened.

but if you have screens of this then I suggest sending them to GOA ASAP.

S

Shike

mebbe time to start punishing ppl abusing this GOA?

report to GOA asap as someone said, pretty many abuse this crap atm :(

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by _anarky_
lazy goa, fix it!!!
Think all they need is to put, all the present GOA Daoc keep files in a download. And something that deletes the Mythic Daoc keep files from the HD. Think its strange that some people still have theese files on their comp. They have to know about it by now. Saw a hib run thru door at bledmeer, pic and report to goa.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Eroda
About a fg passed through the 2nd door or were nuking through it. A healer even rezzed someone in the courtyard after he was killed.

We all know about the bug so why abuse it :(

log it, take screenshots, report it...like i did. ppl beeing active in rvr KNOWS about this bug and should get it fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread