HL2:Ep2

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Placeholder thread, only just started it :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You big spam bot Wij.

I can't look at ep2 yet, as I realised that I never finished episode 1.

That and peggle is taking up vast amounts of my free time.

Poag

m00?
Finish it in 4 hours last night.

All in all its very good, two actual heart wretching moments in the game where i did indeed say "No, this cant happen!"

Character interaction is alot better.

Annnnnnnnd

Theres a huge chunk of information laid bare during the game about Gordon and where hes going.

Also as a minor tidbit, there was alot of talk in the HL2 original about where it was set. EP2 finally clears that up and tells you where City 17 is based :)

I'll definatly be playing it through again, some truly frantic moments of combat that i'm sure everyone will love :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Also as a minor tidbit, there was alot of talk in the HL2 original about where it was set. EP2 finally clears that up and tells you where City 17 is based :)

I must have missed that - pop it in a spoiler tag would you?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
just a comment about the ending tho, tbh...

if the vortigaunts (or however u spell it) can bring back to life someone who has been stabbed through the chest a few times and then thrown around, not to mention been pretty much dead for an hour or two, i dont see how their mad healing skills can fall short of someone having their brain sucked out

thought it was ok, bit predictable tho. and again, too much use of "ooh look ! we can do vehicles in our shiny physics engine ! GLEE !" yes, we know you can, do something else already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom