Hiya im new and need some tipz

Z

ziggyzaggy

k just got this game and i wanna be a elf eldirch is this a good class??? and does anyone have any tipz fer me??

E

etaew

hibs are cuddley.. theres not enough of them.. ^^

C

Coim-

It means hib's underpopulated. Not a bad thing, in the long run probably means you won't meet as many wankers. Eldritch's are a good class, not **THE** best, but a nice class. :) And elf's are cool too. Bit annoying for later on because all tanks will go for you because you're an elf. GL with the game. ;)

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by ziggyzaggy
k just got this game and i wanna be a elf eldirch is this a good class??? and does anyone have any tipz fer me??

Elf Eldrich is a nice class, depends what spec you go thou. The most common spec for an Eldrich is Mana spec for pbae blast's and Direct Damage + snare nukes. Nice utility as they have lots of other tools too. With the current resist system is seems to be the most viable but with Bolt Loving Void is very tempting as u can debuff for pbae'ers + cast 2 powerful bolts and actually hit and do some damage :eek:

IT's true tanks will go straight for the elf caster waving his stick about but its ur choice race doesnt matter as much as some ppl say, good players go for the right classes regardless of race + if ur swining a stick around a lurikeen or an elf u will still die fast if not protected.

Its good you choose Hibernia as its underpopulated

Tip for ur mage lvlin up .....

As armor goes, if u have a full set of grey armor with special stuff on it like + to stats or skills that would be better than a yellow set of normal armor imo. Remember to keep the focus lvl's on ur staff up to date not just for ur spec < mana e.g> but for light as alot of ur spells are based on light < maybe DD, stun etc >.

Hope u enjoy the game :D

Z

ziggyzaggy

So becuse im an elf im gona be slauterd by tanks? will i even have a chance agains them?

H

Hargh

you will have to rely on your group mates to help you. and they on you.
but we are getting ahead of ourselves. this is realm v realm we are talking about.
start your character, do a /who eldritch and ask a current one using /send username
most people are happy to help if u ask nicely - if you pester them you wont get any help :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by ziggyzaggy
So becuse im an elf im gona be slauterd by tanks? will i even have a chance agains them?

If you are any type of caster you are going to get slaughtered. A lot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom