Hitting a BG near you.. [Bramstoker]

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys, was an absolute riot running with the grp i had last night,
vampiir x 6
banshee x 1
bard x 1

was a uber grp and made a lot of realm points, just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who made it such a fun nght, not bad one of those for a while :drink:

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Titan Moist said:
hey guys, was an absolute riot running with the grp i had last night,
vampiir x 6
banshee x 1
bard x 1

was a uber grp and made a lot of realm points, just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who made it such a fun nght, not bad one of those for a while :drink:

flamebait...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
/rude

overpowered crap class.. and what is supposed to beat you with that grp ? can hardly be a challenge.

Dorimor1

Banned
Such a pathetic thread like your one above. You think you're so leet just because you killed 3 people solo with the most OP thid class, and running around with 6 others? ofc you will win. You play a class, at your level that is about as easy to play as a level 2 fighter

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Dorimor1 said:
Such a pathetic thread like your one above. You think you're so leet just because you killed 3 people solo with the most OP thid class, and running around with 6 others? ofc you will win. You play a class, at your level that is about as easy to play as a level 2 fighter

actually we killed about 10 - 12 albs all camping MB then they logged... and your a mid don't whine get 7 warlocks and a pac healer

i was teh bard :)

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
ofc 6 vamps will win.. we had no CC.. you were all just lucky i dont have access to my bot or i would have got my sorc :p i may not be the best sorc but even 1 landed mezz and you would have died to the albs running round with free gear :)

GL and HF

Numbernine lvl24 Heretic
Cleancut lvl24 Inf
Funkysoul lvl24 Sorc

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I think u never tried vamps, they r not that easy to play, they are as difficult as the others, or even more a lil.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sauruman said:
I think u never tried vamps, they r not that easy to play, they are as difficult as the others, or even more a lil.

Judging by your words I dont think you have tried a vamp either :m00:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Why Vampiir is easy to play? They buffed yup, but doubt they the only ones running around with buffs so that reason wont go with it :p

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
1 Darkness spec SM would make short work of that grp with 1 or 2 back up tanks.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
all i have to say is... 3 HO crush mercs 3 heretics 1 mincer 1 sorc

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
tbh I dont mind those classes the new classes but I wont play any of them ..i think vamps and bainshees are over - powered and I think warlocks dot is a bit much considering a lot of the heal classes wont spec enough points for cure poison at bg lvl ...suprisingly ^^

The heretics are just plain shite but I dont mind ..not QQing but I just wouldnt play them ..we only have 1 vampire in our bg guild and no bainshees and will NOT be recruiting any more ..the vampire is prophesy and is only in guild because he is a nice player who respects enemies in bg with positive emotes etc and doesnt mess around ..

no complaints over new classes..I think some of the stuff they can do is a bit much and I refuse to play them as I feel its easy mode like a bd but I dont mind being on the receiving end of it ..just more of a challenge ingame spose .. ;)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Sure it's fun to steamroll ppl for rpts, but skill only shows when soloing or heavily outnumbered(in thid) imo.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Amel said:
all i have to say is... 3 HO crush mercs 3 heretics 1 mincer 1 sorc

I have to agree with this...

Heretics are the biggest pain in the ass imho, they really are a big bonus to Alb group rvr.

Hate that damn snare :(

Isus

Dorimor1

Banned
Darkmack said:
actually we killed about 10 - 12 albs all camping MB then they logged... and your a mid don't whine get 7 warlocks and a pac healer

The fact that you can't think of something constructive to say amuses me. What also makes me laugh is that you claim you're so 'l33t' because you steamroll thid with the most overpowered BG class. Sorry friend but that fails to impress me. :wanker: :wanker:

EDIT: Its not easy getting 7 warlocks in thid.. If you were in midgard you'd know that.. we get around 4 max in there.. most of the other 30 that are on line are either in Modernagrav or somewhere else

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Well having spent some time now in thid ( 2 nights) with my Vamp Sanguinans, I have learnt that there are classes I can attack and win fairly easy, classes I may just be able to win as long as I get enough power to use hoT and other spells and the classes I will die every time too. so, its not that Op imo. no more than my ns was in thid ages ago.

I have died more times than I have killed thats a fact. In some cases to the same person many times over (cough) Brokeninfil (cough) and some big blue Troll with a big shield cant remember name.

Thats my thought anyways, I certainly wont brag about the kills or fights I win I dont see the point.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, brokeninfil rox, hes actually killed my HO merc in a duel, got a draw aswell when his dot killed me after i killed him then i got a win (never used DT ofc)

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
he actually said he felt sorry for u and tried letting u go a few times but u just carried on fighting him lol... i also got a few duels with u aswell on hb until u came with even more hibs ;p

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
such hate.. oh well, i still had fun and so did my grp thats what counts :)

flame on, who gives a...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe...well thanx Bram. I liked it especially when i was fighting lord( Andacanavar here Btw) And we saw fg mids entering...had lord on me and we wiped them and then took lord:p
So was a nice night....no one can take that away from us no matter how angry or jellous they are:)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Perf said:
Well having spent some time now in thid ( 2 nights) with my Vamp Sanguinans, I have learnt that there are classes I can attack and win fairly easy, classes I may just be able to win as long as I get enough power to use hoT and other spells and the classes I will die every time too. so, its not that Op imo. no more than my ns was in thid ages ago.

I have died more times than I have killed thats a fact. In some cases to the same person many times over (cough) Brokeninfil (cough) and some big blue Troll with a big shield cant remember name.

Thats my thought anyways, I certainly wont brag about the kills or fights I win I dont see the point.
Hi Perf, ye its pretty much like Amel (Klick) said i remember killing u twice or maybe 3 times as u made your way to HB, then when i saw u the next time i destealthed, we /waved and /hugged a little then we ran off in seperate directions as im sure u remember.

Then couple of minutes later i was fighting one of Frozas' chars and suddenly u came from nowhere and started whacking me aswell :p Fair enough and absolutely no complaints from me, i woulda done the same in your shoes, but i couldn't let u get away with that now could I! So that explains why i went for ya every time i saw u after that.

I didnt exactly say i ''felt sorry for ya'' but after a few kills i dont generally like to keep killing the same person over and over if theres other ppl around to attack, it makes the game no fun for them or me. Unless of course you're that animist who was literally plastering shrooms over the whole of the hib area, then that rule don't apply :p Credit to him for keep coming back tho :worthy:

Look forward to seeing u in there again Perf :)

/hug @ Klick also

liloe

It's my birthday today!
yes ofc, we vamps are soooooo OP, if we can't kill 5+ ppl solo we're shit. Ok, then I wonder why I can't kill a trio if I get infil attack and 2 scouts shooting me at funny range........after your superb logic I should be able to kill them and get out of the battle at 100%, right?

Maybe you think for a second that the spell is called Heal over time, which means that if you get hurt quickly it won't do shit.

I agree, the vamp is a strong class, but try killing these Warlock / Skald duos....insta mezz + heavy dmg kills you, no way you can survive that if the duo plays well. They also got speed3 like vamps but can insta snare at 1500 range. So be assured that in thid, other classes can deal good damage aswell, some even outperform vamp.

But hey, let's just cry a bit about the class. You can QQ as much as you want, though, I'm having fun, even if I get outnumbered 75% of the time by 2+ with skalds :(

EDIT: Brokeninfil, you're a gimp. Everyone can run in and out of the keep or have a heretic inside to heal. I must say it was quite some satisfaction to get you near the pk today ( Morienara the lady in blue+black cloak ), in the middle of heretic assault ( who then got me :p ). Everytime you killed me, you weren't alone.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Iiloe said:
EDIT: Brokeninfil, you're a gimp. Everyone can run in and out of the keep or have a heretic inside to heal. I must say it was quite some satisfaction to get you near the pk today ( Morienara the lady in blue+black cloak ), in the middle of heretic assault ( who then got me :p ). Everytime you killed me, you weren't alone.
ROFL :eek: yeah m8 sorry, what was i thinking, next time i'll come out and let u 3 vamps kill me by standing there toe to toe and trying to kill one of u. Just like the time u mentioned when i was standing there repairing the wall, what happens?... u and some other vamp turn up and kill me. And what was the heretic thinking of, healing a realm mate in combat? OMG surely not, what a disgrace.

And yes i am always solo on my inf, unfortunately i dont have the power to control every other alb in there so unless im standing in some corner of thid i aint ALWAYS gonna be alone especially not when trying to defend the ck lol.

Sorry for the sarcasm etc, but calling someone a gimp for what i would consider sensible play, ie. not getting killed by 3 vamps to 1 inf is kinda lame imo. Get a clue tbh :(

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
vamps suck against ranged if they cant get to them so ofc u gonna get owned by a warlock or 2 scouts if u have a skald/infil slowing u down ;p no matter what u say vamps are OP, most melee classes cant beat it cos the HoT heals faster than most can hit for... no way u can deny that

btw... rofl bout the whine bout broken, this is PvP not PvE, it helps to tell the difference...

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
...and for those for whom pictures speak louder than words...

/edit: seems system bar is a little scrolled up: the celt vamp targetted is infact Manor, Isus is the other celt vamp and the shar vamp in the blue + black cloak is of course my friend Morienara

Attachments

• sshot 197.JPG
    sshot 197.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 55

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
that manor has a screw lose :p lol, hes been spending all night knocking holes in walls which is kinda pointless... thought up the most humiliating ways to kill him... garrote follwed by laugh spam till he dies, x-bow kill etc... he never gives up lol, hes still gonna be there doing it for the next few hours i bet

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
yes ofc, we vamps are soooooo OP, if we can't kill 5+ ppl solo we're shit. Ok, then I wonder why I can't kill a trio if I get infil attack and 2 scouts shooting me at funny range........after your superb logic I should be able to kill them and get out of the battle at 100%, right?

Maybe you think for a second that the spell is called Heal over time, which means that if you get hurt quickly it won't do shit.

I agree, the vamp is a strong class, but try killing these Warlock / Skald duos....insta mezz + heavy dmg kills you, no way you can survive that if the duo plays well. They also got speed3 like vamps but can insta snare at 1500 range. So be assured that in thid, other classes can deal good damage aswell, some even outperform vamp.

But hey, let's just cry a bit about the class. You can QQ as much as you want, though, I'm having fun, even if I get outnumbered 75% of the time by 2+ with skalds :(

Hrm, for a moment there i thought you were trying to deny vamps were overpowered...
Retard.

And as to comparing them to warlocks, they got enough moans already, we already know whatthey do, here we bitch about vamps.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Vamps will be nerfed.
We will laugh.

Seriously all the clases are OP in some regard or another except valk which is dog shit.

Vamp HoT, Warlocks DoT, Heretics FDoT - all insane.

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
ROFL :eek: yeah m8 sorry, what was i thinking, next time i'll come out and let u 3 vamps kill me by standing there toe to toe and trying to kill one of u. Just like the time u mentioned when i was standing there repairing the wall, what happens?... u and some other vamp turn up and kill me. And what was the heretic thinking of, healing a realm mate in combat? OMG surely not, what a disgrace.

And yes i am always solo on my inf, unfortunately i dont have the power to control every other alb in there so unless im standing in some corner of thid i aint ALWAYS gonna be alone especially not when trying to defend the ck lol.

Sorry for the sarcasm etc, but calling someone a gimp for what i would consider sensible play, ie. not getting killed by 3 vamps to 1 inf is kinda lame imo. Get a clue tbh :(

TBH I got pretty pissed off last night when I would solo (not with other vamps as you say) into ck area and get attacked by guards, mercs, scouts, other infs etc only to see brokeninfil pop and take me out.

You say you were defending a keep that was in no danger of being taken by a couple of solo vamps???. IMHO you are just lame for sitting in safety with your scout and heretic buddies.

You should take your rr2, legendary heat wielding, toa overcapped, buffbotted, overpowered spec AF but still gimped infil and level to Molvic.

And before someone says qq...

You know we met once in open field and I tore you a new one, only vanish saved your sorry ass.

Funny thing is an inf should easily beat a vamp if only you had the brains to figure it out...

nuff said...

Isus - 24 Vamp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom