+hits

D

Duryn

Does anyone know what the max +hits from items is for a level 50 highlander armsman.
Also how many hits per cons I get?

Currently in the process of sorting my stats/resists on armour and items so I can start hunting for better resists etc.

D

Duryn

Thanks for +hits ammount :), but what I meant for other is:
Whats the ratio cons/hits?
IE 1pt of Con will give me X hitpoints.

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by liste
con is capped at +75.
the +hits cap is +200

The extra hits you get from +con, are they deducted from the +200 hits?

Or do you have x-amount of hits from +con, aswell as the +200 hits?

S

Spudgie

No +con and + hits are 2 seperate entities.

Cap is +200hits for ALL classes.

+con is more complicated as tank classes get more hp per con point than mages - with hybrids inbetween. But the cap is +75con for all classes from items

O

old.windforce

when i buy constituion back i get about 9 hitpoints for every con point

L

liste

Solid gave some numbers earlier, on what the ratio was, but i believe they were dismissed, as the ratio is a sliding curve.

with Solid's numbers, i had a whooping 12600 hits or something equally silly. The varation sticks though. Slo's 9 hp/con is a bit higher than my 7 or 8, which makes sense.

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by liste
Solid gave some numbers earlier, on what the ratio was, but i believe they were dismissed, as the ratio is a sliding curve.

with Solid's numbers, i had a whooping 12600 hits or something equally silly. The varation sticks though. Slo's 9 hp/con is a bit higher than my 7 or 8, which makes sense.

well first up, +hits is capped at 4 times your lvl, so yes at 50 it's +200 (just figured people below 50 might be wondering why they can't get +200 hits at all)

now liste.. you merely misunderstood what solid said, and in that thread he further explained what was meant..

as for getting back 9 hits per con.. erm I do hope you're joking, cause you are very very mistaken, if so getting fully buffed (+125 con) would give you 1125 extra hits on top of what you have unbuffed. in another thread you said you had about 1600~ hits I think.. do you find after buffs that you have 2500+hits ? no? I didn't think so.. similar arguement vs geting 7 or 8 per con, solid's figures are something like: 4 per con for tanks, 3.6 for hybrids/rogues, 3.2 for casters, 3.8 for Shadowblades.. from what I've found being a hybrid it is pretty accurate, as +75con self buff is worth about 280~ more hits (slightly more than 3.6 but I have toughness..)

D

Duryn

I have 1728 hits with 184 con and toughness I (which was about 44 hits).
Which would say I get ~8 hits per con (200 hits from items).

O

old.Xarr

It's not that way it works Duryn. At level 1 you start with x amount hitpoints (you get a fixed amout all the way to level 5). Then on from level 5 when you choose a profession you get y extra hitpoints for every level based on your natural con and your hit point table. You can't simply divide all your hitpoints with your constitution and find out how much 1 pt of con is in hitpoints.

The values old.willowywicca gave seem very correct.

B

Bedroc the Hero

I can second the 4hp perh con. I tried the augment constitution RA ability and it landed me with slightly less than 30 hits extra.

O

old.tRoG

In Midgard, Casters are on the lowest hp table, Warriors + Zerkers are on the highest, and everybody else is on another.

So, if a pure tank gets +4 HP for every CON point, and a hybrid gets +3 HP for every CON point, it would be a pretty reasonable guess that casters get +2 HP for every CON point.

O

old.Kerosene

Dunno if it helps anyone's calculations but I definately get
5 points per con (sometimes 6 depending on rounding errors)

D

Danya

Don't forget if you have toughness you will get additional hp from that when you get extra con.
hp is something like (BaseHp + Con*HpPerCon) * Toughness*1.03 + HpBonus
Con being total con, buffed or otherwise.
Toughness is the level of the RA.
HpBonus is the amount of +hp in items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom