Hitler is dead!

B

brommix

found this joke on a danish internet site so ill try and translate it the best I can.

Hitler was dead and arrived at heavens gates, where a long line waited to be admitted. Hitler strode confidently past them to Saint Peter, who stood in the gates, and said "I want to get in",
"then you will have to stand in line" Saint Peter answered. "But im Adolf Hitler" "That has no influence on this matter, you will have to stand in line!" answered Saint Peter. Hitler then had to walk back and stand in line. A little while later a young Jew arrived, he went directly up to Heavens Gates, where Saint Peter respectfully opened the gates for him and admitted him. Hitler who with mounting rage had followed this incident, stormed up to Saint Peter and spit out "HOW CAN HE GO STRAIGHT IN, WHEN I HAVE TO STAND IN LINE!"
"It was the bosses son" answered Saint Peter with a wry smile.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I guess Saddam will be yelling the same soon :)
Regards, Glottis

C

Cronn

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

What a humourous observation that is!

:m00:

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

more like bush :p

O

old.Wildfire

news flash: iraqi women seen shaving own pubic hair and chanting "no bush! no bush!"

O

old.LandShark

Supplied by Novamir....

|---> Teh FuNnAY!!1!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|---> YuO :((

X

xevius

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
news flash: iraqi women seen shaving own pubic hair and chanting "no bush! no bush!"

lol
It actually was damn funny, both were
:bazbeer:

H

Hit ^_^

dont think they would let bush as far as the gates .
they would send him directly to were oil comes from same whit sadam.

btw aint this thred off-topic. dont realy have anything to do whit albion or the game :p

K

k9awya

landshark that was supposed to contain smileys

+ it was funny
HEHE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom