hit cap items in alb ??

Civ

Loyal Freddie
R there any none rog hit cap items in alb ?
if someone could give me a correct name or mobs they drop off.
Mids/hibs got loads of them hitcap items and i cant find any :eek6:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Unfourtunatly RoG's tend to have a pitiful amount of +hp cap in all realms, about the most ive ever seen was a +13hp cap cloak.

This is slightly unfair , as Hibernia has 2, yes 2 !! Rings with a 32hp cap on them both of which con red to a thidranki player and are piss easy to get hold of. 64hp extra may not sound like a lot, but when this is added onto a vamp or tank, and with +con bonuses you can get a nice little boost there. Hib also has the only DoT weapon of reasoable lvl for thid too, which drops in Muire tomb instance, is a piercer with flame effect and very nice. Alb has a Slasher and Thruster from Mithra and Keltoi instaces, however both are blue con at 24. Ok for a support class like mincer i spose tho. But afaik alb has no special hp cap items thatare usable in thid lvl.

However i may be wrong, tho i know not of any from Catacombs like in Hib, some people say that Dorawm's (Mob from ring of unyealding will arti encounter) item with the hp cap works, but seein as this is a lvl 40 item i doubt it.

As for midgard, i think they may have 1 hp cap item, but is a long time since i played there so cant help u im afraid. Tbh if ure an alb, best u can do is find some nice +constitution RoGs and cap +13con for what its worth, oh and get +13% buff bonus for your bot ^^, easy to do with some RoG ToA hammers or sleeves (Cloth or chain, wont matter on bot will it) , normally cheap as hell.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Unfourtunatly RoG's tend to have a pitiful amount of +hp cap in all realms, about the most ive ever seen was a +13hp cap cloak.

pfft when the aurulite items give you 20 hits cap :twak:

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
knighthood said:
get +13% buff bonus for your bot ^^, easy to do with some RoG ToA hammers or sleeves (Cloth or chain, wont matter on bot will it) , normally cheap as hell.

Question.

I bought some of those items with +buff bonus. My bot has +11% now but I don't see any difference in buffs without the +buff bonus. Do you have to get something else or what? :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
Question.

I bought some of those items with +buff bonus. My bot has +11% now but I don't see any difference in buffs without the +buff bonus. Do you have to get something else or what? :)

im guessing this is a thid bot?

if so the value of the buffs at that level are 20-40... this means you only get a 2-4 increase in stats...

with a 50 char the cap is

50-70 giving you a 5-7 increase

you can test this... unequip all buff bonus items... then cast a buff, right click the buff then do ctrl+I record the value, then do it again with the buff bonus on, you should notice a slight differance

Punishment

Resident Freddy
psyco said:
im guessing this is a thid bot?

if so the value of the buffs at that level are 20-40... this means you only get a 2-4 increase in stats...

with a 50 char the cap is

50-70 giving you a 5-7 increase

you can test this... unequip all buff bonus items... then cast a buff, right click the buff then do ctrl+I record the value, then do it again with the buff bonus on, you should notice a slight differance

Yes ... a 25% Difference :p

P.S. The 36 hp cap ring is called the Villagers victory ring btw Civ ... with 2 of these and mordems heart(20hp cap) u can get 92/100 hp cap in thid np

And in thid 12% Buffbonus is cap ... u may also notice a 12% difference in buffs ;)

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
OK - I've been stuck trying to figure out how +cap (esp. hit cap) items work on MID. I know that any ROG will work but I am confused the set items. Mordom's heart works at level 40 with a +20 hit cap. However, the champion cloak, also at lvl 40, does not work. I'd like to know how it works before buying any more jewellery... Thanks

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ripel said:
OK - I've been stuck trying to figure out how +cap (esp. hit cap) items work on MID. I know that any ROG will work but I am confused the set items. Mordom's heart works at level 40 with a +20 hit cap. However, the champion cloak, also at lvl 40, does not work. I'd like to know how it works before buying any more jewellery... Thanks

Its completely random for named drops ... sometimes even red con items dont effect ... go figure :(

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
How come there is no difference on my SB then?

Left one is with 11% buffbonus, right one without buffbonus.

P.S. Before I get 'lol crap stats'... I don't have any +cap item except a ring with a couple +hits on. I can't be bothered and do fine with this.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
ElemenT said:

P.S. Before I get 'lol crap stats'... I don't have any +cap item except a ring with a couple +hits on. I can't be bothered and do fine with this.

Either the Rog isnt effecting your bot ... Or ... the item is bugged/not a rog ;)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Punishment said:
Either the Rog isnt effecting your bot ... Or ... the item is bugged/not a rog ;)

Or youve already reached your cap without any buff bonus.
When i played thid my bb didnt need any buff bonus to cap buffs as it had 24 enhance and i used the highest buffs available to me , you will only notice the buff bonus difference if you use the lower tier buffs.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
knighthood said:

pfft when the aurulite items give you 20 hits cap :twak:

Erm, correct me if im wrong , but were talking thid here, them aurlite items with the +hp cap are lvl 40+ and therfor wont (Shouldnt in case by rare occurance they do) work in thid.

Ive never wasted about 500 auru on one to find out. And were talking RoGs, as was said in my quote, and auru items arent rogs, so HAHAHAHAHA , ure comment is null and void just like your skills in thid :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
well go and spend 500 aurulite then, i think u find they work

P.S. we are talking hit cap ITEMS, not ROGS NOW GO FIGURE :m00:

Parley

Fledgling Freddie
the whole lvl 40 aurulite jewelery will start affecting toons from lvl 23 on.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Parley said:
the whole lvl 40 aurulite jewelery will start affecting toons from lvl 23 on.

Well ill be damned...

Still not gonna waste 500 auru on it tho lol

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I used 2 or 3 items in my merc template in thid a long time ago. Got to like 1000+ hp, 2l4 etc. And i didn´t use any aurulite items. As im pretty sure there are at least 2 alb cata items that provides cap hit bonus.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:

i win!!

statsvavithidcn1.jpg

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
As I said, my stats aren't the best since I have no +stats or +hits items. :)

FCB. :touch:

:p

Toema

Fledgling Freddie
Vavithid is valk? hehe no wonder u have better stats as alize is sb hehe

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Oh gosh vavi... highly optimized template and capped BB? And then go out and pawn other people?? :touch:

I can remember having some 5xx HP on my Valky when I was in Thid and was unbuffed and in blue con aurulite gear mostly... so you got nearly 300hp more than me... wow.

Now that's quite a difference also in other stat's... yay! :eek2:

Damn... I feel bad now :( /me hides in a dark corner

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
Oh gosh vavi... highly optimized template and capped BB? And then go out and pawn other people??

I can remember having some 5xx HP on my Valky when I was in Thid and was unbuffed and in blue con aurulite gear mostly... so you got nearly 300hp more than me... wow.

:D :flame:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
Oh gosh vavi... highly optimized template and capped BB? And then go out and pawn other people?? :touch:

he has to be OP'd because his playstyle sux :twak:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
And Sean is jealous. Sean you have bad playstyle.. :p You cant beat anyone :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
And Sean is jealous. Sean you have bad playstyle.. :p You cant beat anyone :D

this is a quote from a bd ........

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aye, was a bit pisd off at all the fotm classes you are rolling :/ roll summat that takes skill to play :p

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
aye, was a bit pisd off at all the fotm classes you are rolling :/ roll summat that takes skill to play :p

Like that reaver of yours?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Mevos said:
Like that reaver of yours?

number 1 my reaver wasnt sc'd so he should of been an easy kill
number 2 hes retired, i prefer a challenge
number 3 so stop your whining an tel me what class u play then ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom