History of Camlann

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
has any1 any old pictures of all the old events and pvp grps just be cool to see them once again :)

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
Ooolld Aegir stuff

used to have a bunch of Pre TOA pics from the busy Mag Mell, Aegir, Cots etc Days.

hehe remember when people would climb that Huge tower/wall in Aegir and shoot down from it.

and above that Arch leading out toward Haggel etc.

Yeah. Good times knowing every where you ported was busy,

i still enjoy the fights and people, Granted its not as busy and the enemies arent so varied (same faces day in day out etc) but its still DAOC :p

anyways.. ill post what i can when i get home, im sure i got some oldens on disk or something.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Faith said:
used to have a bunch of Pre TOA pics from the busy Mag Mell, Aegir, Cots etc Days.

hehe remember when people would climb that Huge tower/wall in Aegir and shoot down from it.

and above that Arch leading out toward Haggel etc.

Yeah. Good times knowing every where you ported was busy,

i still enjoy the fights and people, Granted its not as busy and the enemies arent so varied (same faces day in day out etc) but its still DAOC :p

anyways.. ill post what i can when i get home, im sure i got some oldens on disk or something.

that be cool :p

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
I wish I had any pics left of pre-SI Galpen Arch and Fort Atla roof camping with lowbies :(

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
got a few im putting on now. google 4tw

Found a ton on real old Forums.

i stress now before people point out the obvious: im at work so these arent from my PC - ie: the SS's arent of my charactors. they are simply old shots of pre ToA Camlann.

the days when...
In mem' , Requiem, Red Hands, caern' , bannis
...roamed the earth :p

putting them on photobucket etc atm. so ill post asap. See waht names you recognise hehe

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
pics

reqzerg7ic.jpg

redhands.jpg

omfg.jpg

sao.jpg

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
spoilers

Sorry i didnt put em as Spoilers to save room.

didnt know the command and didnt find out intime after posting to edit em. lol.

Admins feel free to make em spoilers for me if u want to save space and peoples CPs when they open the page haha.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice to see camlann back up again like that its a great server just need the ppl ban freeshard tbh

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
"evolved", now thats an old guild. what happened to them. switch game or?

like the other pic too,

shame on those that didnt believe necros could pvp,
(wonder what they are like now days though, think the range/pathing would become an issue against people that can cast through walls from miles away hehe)

killed many duos/trios with 'Before' prior to getting rid of the account.

Good times :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Faith said:
"evolved", now thats an old guild. what happened to them. switch game or?

like the other pic too,

shame on those that didnt believe necros could pvp,

Evolved became Nexus

That necro killed the gde PL grp, it wasnt pvping but trying to get a good pl spot. Who was the necro btw Skold?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Post toa is hardly old and post NF isnt at all, failed.

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
:mad: give camlann 2k players PLEEAASE

i pled 4 player to lvl 50 and equiped them if everybody would do this *dreaming*

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
ye ruin not that old they stopped some months before the start of WOW

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
pichal said:
ye ruin not that old they stopped some months before the start of WOW

Still in the context of camlann history, they are not old.

Everz

FH is my second home
Horason said:
:mad: give camlann 2k players PLEEAASE

i pled 4 player to lvl 50 and equiped them if everybody would do this *dreaming*

givf pl :'(

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Amildin said:
Still in the context of camlann history, they are not old.

Well over 2 years ago now that I quit, 2 1/2 year is old imo.. considering it's an online game..

EDIT: also consider we didn't start 2 1/2 years ago.. was more like 3 1/2 years ago from now, oooooooooldskooooooooooooool

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Givf pics from the Kindred Alliance - Bowmen United - War Legendz age, nobody have em?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
Givf pics from the Kindred Alliance - Bowmen United - War Legendz age, nobody have em?

Got from when we lvled 1st Fear groups on release and stuff like that, not very interresting though as its ainlly from when people formed temporary alliances at gobos/df to surive WL/NP/Epic/Avalance and some more guilds that just loooved to wipe the low lvls that hanged there in hundreds :p

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
Got from when we lvled 1st Fear groups on release and stuff like that, not very interresting though as its ainlly from when people formed temporary alliances at gobos/df to surive WL/NP/Epic/Avalance and some more guilds that just loooved to wipe the low lvls that hanged there in hundreds :p

ahh yes the old Bully Antics that left armies of greys dead in their path.

was no/tell <evil purple group> 'im logging my main' back then

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
Well over 2 years ago now that I quit, 2 1/2 year is old imo.. considering it's an online game..

EDIT: also consider we didn't start 2 1/2 years ago.. was more like 3 1/2 years ago from now, oooooooooldskooooooooooooool

but imo camlann history stopped 2 years ago, so your 1/2 a year old.

Pretty much everything that has happened to camlann since then is shit enough to forget.

on a side note, 2 years went fast :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom