Hirai

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Hirai why /laugh at me when after you and youre grp kill me ? no nead to be mean or is it.

and /bow to gousts nice to finaly get some 1v1 again :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Doubt she reads this board - I'll pass the comments along though :p

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's getting kinda annoying when ppl always do /laugh when killing you.. like 3 or 4 vs 1 is hard... hmmm...

if I charge into you with my skald it doesnt mean I wanna be suicidal (at least not always ;)..) but rather that there's no one else here than you guys and me... and that there's none of you leaving the group or coming out from the tower... so... instead of thinking "what an insanely stupid charge... haha /laugh" try to split up and go duo instead of ppl together... makes the fight much more interesting... even though it's RvR it is still a game and why be totally overpowered so the others have no chance? Well... i now understand some people think it's fun but I don't... i understand it if you're taking tower/keeps... but this isn't what I see... even groups of that size camping towers with no one but me running around? What do they expect? Stealthzerg suddenly? pfffttt... well... nm what you do... I'll still have fun... just keep the /laugh away...

Will be looking forward to meeting you guys in real RvR (my skald dinged 45 yesterday so... no more leirvik)... though I got my Zerker inc... lvl 38 atm ;)

- Thargur

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Goretooth said:
I think it's getting kinda annoying when ppl always do /laugh when killing you.. like 3 or 4 vs 1 is hard... hmmm...

Unless the one is a Vamp :O

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i always /laugh when some tank attacks my healer i think its funny that they are trying to kill my legendary sccer (guess what im wearing) when they should really be killing the two warlocks who have just butchered the rest of his group. :)

personally i think its funny that some people spend the time to get a realm rank 2 class into thidranki and we steamrollered them :D

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
personally i think its funny that some people spend the time to get a realm rank 2 class into thidranki and we steamrollered them :D

Have you given up on Hib/Pryd then Awark? :(

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i think most ppl from pryd are playing alts... like me :p

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
i think i saw ur healer laughin at me dno why tho i 2 hitted the warlock u wer with and u still laughed after that u ran n died

ridleh teh bm ftw

dno if it was u cant remember name

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
i always /laugh when some tank attacks my healer i think its funny that they are trying to kill my legendary sccer (guess what im wearing) when they should really be killing the two warlocks who have just butchered the rest of his group. :)

My merc is rr2, doesn't make you invincible. Just gives an edge, Charge is nice, it always surprised people when a merc suddenly comes running at charge+sprint speed (slightly slower than top mincer speed i think). immune to CC and unbreakable :D

And as to killing the warlocks, i'll almost always put the healers down first, can't win a fight if a healer is stood their uninterrupted :D

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Xoxarle said:
My merc is rr2, doesn't make you invincible. Just gives an edge

every little helps doesnt it ?

specially if your so lacking in skill that you seem to need to get this unfair advantage.

Why else would people want to level a character 6 RA's higher than everyone else they're meant to fight ?

Please if you can justify why you need to get a toon to RR2 in thid. apart from having this unfair advantage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom