Hiooooo :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hello Albions ;)

I have been itching to try out the superior Stealther that is the Infiltrator for some time now ...

So i have been considering maybe deleting my Spiritmaster and her Loyal shammy bot to come alb and roll a necro and cleric and work towards my infiltrator from there ...

So the question is in what guild would i be welcome ? I dont care how good or big your guild is as long as you are like minded people who show respect to players from all realms as a rule of thumb ... Awaiting your replies :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
zomg, FOTM reroller!
If you do roll alb, drop me a note :)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Albions ;)

I have been itching to try out the superior Stealther that is the Infiltrator for some time now ...

So i have been considering maybe deleting my Spiritmaster and her Loyal shammy bot to come alb and roll a necro and cleric and work towards my infiltrator from there ...

So the question is in what guild would i be welcome ? I dont care how good or big your guild is as long as you are like minded people who show respect to players from all realms as a rule of thumb ... Awaiting your replies :p

Zomg TRAITOR!!!:twak:

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Hello Albions ;)

YOU SHITMONKEY! WTF IS MY SHAMAN GOING TO DUO WITH NOW!?!?!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
YOU SHITMONKEY! WTF IS MY SHAMAN GOING TO DUO WITH NOW!?!?!

I know i know ... :(

I was there tonight trying to gear myself up to delete my sm but i couldnt do it :eek:

But mid sux atm as i cant duel log and guildees never on and well alb classes are so appealing ... yet so horribly fotm :p

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Deception I'll happily pl you on alb a necro + cleric as u bin very kind to me on hib! so if you do just drop me a pm anytime and pl is urs ;)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Ya come join us on the easymode side. If you need a hand with PL on alb drop me a note.Can toss you some sugar at Castle Sauvage when you wanna rvr also.

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
i can trade youre mid money and stuff if you want aswell

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i can trade youre mid money and stuff if you want aswell

Lol i deleted em all last night including about 30p worth of items and my pimped house :(

Was only way i could do it ... if i put any thought into it i wouldnt have been able to kill teh kobbeh :eek:

Ging

Part of the furniture
punishment you ARSE!

clear down inbox a bit so i can send u nekkid pics of my sausage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom