Hihi Bug Fix

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Savage
- (Bug Fix) The new maximum for effects has been raised to 50 to enable savages to use all their self-buffs in all circumstances.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Novamir said:
Savage
- (Bug Fix) The new maximum for effects has been raised to 50 to enable savages to use all their self-buffs in all circumstances.

Savages been asking for this for a long time, damnit! how comes a savage cannot use their selfbuffs in emain while running with breathing pot n acuity buffs??? :bazbeer:

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
they should give 50 effects as maximum on all classes, getting annoying to PS/moc/sos with too many effects thanks to zerg :<
a shame nova is .uk liar tho

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Medde said:
a shame nova is .uk liar tho

and what are you insinuating here ?

You use 28 buffs To counter balance Zergs. What else do u do to counter-balance the zerg ? hum

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:
and what are you insinuating here ?

You use 28 buffs To counter balance Zergs. What else do u do to counter-balance the zerg ? hum
zerg = 90 negative effects giving me too many effects for sos/phaseshift/AM/moc
using 28 buffs as a healer/iwinstrel does more damage then good fyi

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
oh its just a zerg whine. Excuse me den.

Midds don't use cg btw.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry i was being ironic in light of lethul's thread, referring to whilst one bug is fixed, another remains in the game :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, looking on the bright side, Enchanters have enjoyed this bug for the best part of 2-3 years, and it is only recently Savages have (i) been able to, and (ii) have had to abuse the 28-buff bug. ;) Give Mythic a chance to fix it, and submit bug reports via the feedback form.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
the bright side yea.. shows that mythic takes 2 years to fix important things :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom