Highest weaponcrafter ?

E

Exinferis

Who would that be ?

need someone to make me a arcanium sabre in next patch :D

K

K0nah

Liaco Lionel (think thats how its spelled) was 850ish last i heard. Been trying to get hold of him for a while now with no luck.

Be interested to hear from anyone in that range I need a couple things too ;)

O

old.Sanar

I think the tradeskill cap is 800 at this version... Might be wrong but I remember Odysseus saying so.

F

Flimgoblin

Has Kiarra given up on crafting? if not she'll be quite high by now..

I'm still only 466 so I'll be a while if you want arcanium ;) (and I'll be too busy in the BGs anyway)

W

-Wedge-

Well, I'm at 505 atm, I want to go higher, but lack of cash is kinda stopping me...

Oohwell, back to begging in my guild :clap:

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by Sanar
I think the tradeskill cap is 800 at this version... Might be wrong but I remember Odysseus saying so.

its 850 actually

O

old.Odysseus

Cap in this version on tradeskills are 999.
For fletchers its a bit different, as materials are only available to raise u to 800 - well u can get to 810-815 if u really want to waste money making some very expensive bows instead of the cheaper ones after patch, but the logical ceiling for fletchers is around 800. Im at 802 atm.

K

Kagato.

Kiarra is still crafting, not sure how high she is now but she made me an Asterite Pike recently so must be pretty good.

:D

M

Moody

Looking for her though

I've been looking for Kiarra the last few days though. I'm still using her 97% mithril great hammer I bought at lvl 29, but need an asterite one now desperately. :(

Asterite drop I got is 80% meaning it has exactly the same Dps as my crafted hammer. She did a wonderful job so I like her to make the next one too. If she stopped, well I'll have to find another nice person :)

Seems not so widely spread weaponcrafters. At least not publicly available ones, some guilds will no doubt have their own.

O

old.Kiarra

Weapons Crafting

Hi to all.

I can only apologise for not being around lateley. My main alt Kessica has been getting more gold so that I can go further with weapons crafting. Kessica is curently a level 43 rej cleric and currently hangs around Lyonesse, doing tanglers. So if Kiarra is not online, there is a good chance that Kessica is, so please dont hesitate to contact either if you would like a weapon crafted.

At the time of this posting I am at skill level 739 but trying to get more skill points is oh soooo slow and very expensive. At least while Kessica is out doing tanglers, most drops can be salvaged, so if you are in the area and would like to donate banded coral, Pygmy Maces or Pygmy Cross bows, they are all welcome. You can find me these days at Cornwall Station in the back room.

I will be taking the crafting skill level to the absolute maximum which I uderstand will be around the 1050 - 1100 mark. Once this has been achieved I will be supplying ALL weapons at around price. This will be my part in helping Albion. I am not in this to make money but simply to help where I can

Please remember that I am stiill indendant even though there have been many offers to join a guild. I believe that this way I can help ALL guilds for all weapons, and not become a guild crafter.

My thanks goes out to all those who have helped me get to this level either financially or giving me moral support. Crafting can get quite boring and frustrating especially at the higher skill levels.

See you online ! :)

E

Exinferis

kewlo kierra :)

will need you at 1015 for my <cough> 100% qua sabre :p

O

old.Kiarra

Hehe Well I hit 750 earlier, but it will take a little time to get to the max, Im not giving up though ! :)

O

old.Kiarra

:) It must be the cleric in me.

But there are others who are very helpful... Yvresse is 800+ in Armour Crafting and we often craft together. She is a rej cleric also, and we are both RL girls also. Perhaps that might explain why?

Now 762 <giggle>

N

Ninjastyle

rofl :)

btw, scara is 680 in weaponcrafting i think, wich is also very nice :)

E

Exinferis

checked out the price of arcanium on gorre today 102g for 20 bars, will get mighty expensive at that lvl :)

so one sabre will be 300g :D

and btw good going kierra 12 points more is very nice :)

and btw #2 :p wouldnt being in a guild help on your funding (alot) ? And you wouldnt be considered a guildcrafter only :)

edit: typos

Y

yvresse-

Yay, a plug for my armourcrafting (810), also i do a spot of tailoring (510), and weapon (almost 500);)

W

-Wedge-

Well, just got up to 514, thnx Paranoid for the cash ;)

See how far I can get doing Fine Alloy Shields ....

O

old.Kiarra

25th June 07:30 am

:sleeping: Its been a long, long long night, but finally made it to 800 So now I am a Master Weapons Smith Yeah! :)

Just another 300 to go :rolleyes:

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
She is a rej cleric also, and we are both RL girls also. Perhaps that might explain why?

How can u tell..?

F

Flimgoblin

I imagine she just needs to look in a mirror...

Oh you meant Yvresse.. ;)

Weaponcrafting really is torturous ... I think it takes longer than the other two (because you have to make 3 things...)

Tailoring is probably the easiest of the three. (but it's still by no means easy!)

However at lvl 50 once epic armour comes in the Weaponcrafters are the only ones that have a market...

(hurry up spellcrafting! :))

I need to get bored of levelling my alts/playing Morrowind and get back to the forge and do some crafting!
(need to get a good book to read/film to watch whilst doing so though)

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
25th June 07:30 am

:sleeping: Its been a long, long long night, but finally made it to 800 So now I am a Master Weapons Smith Yeah! :)

Just another 300 to go :rolleyes:

wooooo "almost" there :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

R

Rei-Ki

yup, hats off to kiarra - quite an achievement - congratulations

K

Kagato.

Congratulations Kiarra, im glad you finally made it (those last 4 points you needed at 4 am must of sure taken you awhile ).

Congratulations, can't wait to see what pikes you can make me in the next patch ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Kiarra

Last post for me on this thread :)

This is just a short note of thanks from the many people who have have sent me their best wishes and congrats over the last few days. I have been swamped with PMs and it has been difficult to keep track of everyone.

Once again there have been many offers to join a guild and I have to admit I am seriously considering it, however I will try to remain independant for as long as possible. If I do join a guild though, I am now fairly sure which one it will be now, but please dont ask, cause I want to keep it quiet until it actually happens.

Once again, thanks to all those who have been so generous with donations :eek: and moral support.

Once I can log in (after the patch update), I will be trying out the new materials, and hopefully have a sample on me, when you next log :D

See you at Cornwall Station :)

Kiarra

M

Moody

Congratz once more

You've crafted me twice a very cool weapon Kiarra and eternal gratitude from my part :clap: The things were almost magical!

However, I read somewhere that materials for Arcanium and Netherium stuff could only be bought in relic keeps. Is that true? If you would station in Excalibur, we will have to protect 2 treasures ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom