Highest Damage Output

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Which has the Highest damage Output (in RvR)

of the following

======================================

Theurgist (41 Ice / 35 Earth )
Sorcerer
Cabalist

=====================================

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Poox said:
Which has the Highest damage Output (in RvR)

of the following

======================================

Theurgist (41 Ice / 35 Earth )
Sorcerer
Cabalist

=====================================

assuming solo, obviously a cabalist as its a self debuffer. A sorc has same base nukes as cab but cant debuff them, a theurg thats not wind spec has fairly crap nukes. Tons of utility on the last 2 classes tho ofc.

Poox

Loyal Freddie
If I were to choose Sorcerer
What would be the biggest spec with damage output?

_Pure_Damage_

same question for Cabalist

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Cabalist specced 46 spirit, 28 body - Debuff and Lifetap.

Sorcerer specced 45 body 29 mind - DD, DD, DD.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Want damage, roll a wizard!

Sick of seeing the sorc zerg out in hw tbh :<

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Cabalist specced 46 spirit, 28 body - Debuff and Lifetap.

Sorcerer specced 45 body 29 mind - DD, DD, DD.

per nuke a body sorc hits higher but without debuffs there was some test that showed over time the increased speed cast of the lifetap + its natural slightly higher dmg than a dd of same delve thingy meant it out performed.

Obiously if you're hitting cap each nuke .. ie a cab debuffed ... then a body spec will hurt more.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I'd say that 41 Earth / 35 Ice is among one of the worst Theurgist specs possible. Ice is one of the worst lines for Theurgists to spec in, resists are awful for it (Shaman and Druid provide resists against it), the spec nuke is a slow casting snare which costs more power.

Ice can be useful as a secondary line though. Earth Theurgists will use it as their only possible nuke, Air Theurgists can use ice pets in RvR for ranged interrupt.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Damage is always situational. A Sorc with charmed and buffed ML9 Templar/iso armsman will outdamage a Caba.

How about a caba with ml9 and rr5 ability on? :)

better than orangecon pet imo which can be mezzed/rooted/stunned.

but less damage :p

and I think he was only refering to nuke DPS

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Theurgist - 45 Air, 26 Ice (for highest level pets) and some Earth for self Bladeturn.

Ive personally played this spec at RR4 and its nuts. With capped dex and int damage is insane. You also get AoE mez, which helps when theres no sorc around. Ice pets are better interrupters than earth pets IMO because of the range, and theyre also great for farming mobs for scrolls. Then again, my Air nuke was hitting red Cyclops for 400-600 :D

Just need some MoF seeing as the last Air nuke is 45

Can't comment on th other 2 classes really,although I've had a 36 Spirit cabalist, and damage was nuts on the nuke when debuffed even with no points in Body.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Luckily every sersious nuker runs with 380+ dex. With 389 dex I could almost spec nuke as fast as lifetap.
You do know that it have been proven by the sorc tl that lifetap outdamage the spec nuke as long as you got 50 modified body?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
anything above 380 dex is a waste. I would personally never go for higher than augdex3, and im staying around 370-375

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
Sight Necro, I never run out of power so over longer time, i win!!! ;)

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Luckily every sersious nuker runs with 380+ dex. With 389 dex I could almost spec nuke as fast as lifetap.

yes almost

as lifetap will ALWAYS cast in 2.5/2.8= about 90% of the time a DD takes to cast.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
In the time it takes for a cabalist to debuff and start nuking, a sorcerer have already fired off 2 rounds.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:
In the time it takes for a cabalist to debuff and start nuking, a sorcerer have already fired off 2 rounds.

errrrr?

46 Banish Immunities 50% 2sec 24P Enemy 15sec

2sec cast body debuff. They have the exact same lifetap as a sorc. Sooooo

A sorc using 2.5speed baseline lifetap can cast 2 of those faster than a cabalist can cast a 2second debuff followed up by a 2.5speed nuke?

Or do you mean a body sorc, using the 2.8speed nukes ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom