High slots on an Indy?

D

Drum

Hi,

I was just wondering what to put in the *other* high slot on my newly purchased Iteron III. I have a Miner I in one slot, but there is only one turret point so I cannot mount another laser of any sort.

Any suggestions as to what I can fit there?

R

Roo Stercogburn

You can put ECM toys there, or as I sometimes do, a shield transporter so I can buff the shields on gangmates. Another good thing is the energy drain type of weapons (yes, I give up my Spirit Master habits with difficulty).

Can't remember if a tracking link would take a high or medium slot but this can be a good thing to help peeps protecting you do a more efficient job.

B

Bazerka

"Buffing"? I didn't realise there were any ship polishing modules available in-game :wink2:

R

Roo Stercogburn

You know how it is.

You pull up to the queue to dock at a space station and then you are swarmed with bots offering to wash your windscreen.

Must... not... press... smartbomb...

O

Olgark

yep a tacking sensor to boost your sensors and your gang members or smartbombs. Personaly i dont mine in my indi i use a probe for that with 2 miner 1's and a basic mining drone then i use 2 warrior scout drones to cover me in the 0.8 systems get bounty and ore at the same time :)

once I got 50 to 60k in ore I go fetch my indi and pick it up usualy about 3 or 4 runs .

Users who are viewing this thread