High Level Kill Tasks......

S

Stonebits

Does anybody know.....

1) If we have got these yet?

2) What patch they come in if not

3) or a link to the US patch History so I can track it down... {edit found it! :) }

thankuvryvrymuch! :clap:

Ive hit a stone wall in the upper 30's as far as xp is concerened :mad:

K

Keri

Care to pass the link on to others so we can all read it then?

D

Danya

30s is easy, wait till you get 45+ if you want to see slow. :)

S

SilverHood

isnt that slow

I got a bubble an hour at malmohus at lvl 46... and that wasn't even in a good xp spot

O

old.Prof

They come in 1.51 AFAIK & they only go to lvl 40.

So for your highbie lvling needs, plz look elsewhere :(

D

Danya

Originally posted by SilverHood
isnt that slow

I got a bubble an hour at malmohus at lvl 46... and that wasn't even in a good xp spot
That's slow comapired to high 30s - I made a level in 2 hours at 38 :p

S

SilverHood

Well, I don't have an elite guild powerlevling me... I had to rely on other unlucky buggers stuck in spindelhalla

Getting from 38 to 39..... 11 hours, 3 of us we're actually grouping the entire time! (MA <-- me, the healer, and a SB leech)
36-40 is the hardest levels in midgard
You're not wanted in malmohus, or with other high levels... so you either group with low levels, or solo
Only decent xp is in spindel doing Trows and manslayers..... and you need a lvl 37-38 tank and a healer lvl 35+
If you have a low lvl healer, then its Scavs... the same mobs you've been kiling since lvl 32

I spent about 20 hours soloing @ lvl 36-40
When I finally got to 40, it was easy getting a group in malmo.... 7 bubs in around an hour..... still can't be arsed getting another char though the 36-40 level grinder again

K

kalgarn

36-40 is the hardest levels in midgard
wait till lvl 48,the last two levels are a reall pain.and if you did 11 hours to gain one lvl i recommend you go solo something then.will be faster xp ;)

S

SilverHood

last 2 wont be so hard.... just camp malmohus til my fingers fall of

O

old.marteeny

21-41 kill tasks are 1.51
41+ kill tasks are 1.52

O

old.tRoG

i'm kung-fu friar! hiiiiiiya!

36-40 is pretty hard in midgard... you need a pretty good group to do trows, if you dont have one its scav time, and they get to be quite awful xp the higher you get :mad:

myrkwood/skona/malmo area is where you have to be the last 20 lvls... and i hate those damn gloomy trees :)

high level kill-tasks will be teh r0x0r :)

i know you get drops from monsters and hand them to npc X - but how many can you do each lvl?

S

Stonebits

Well, im finding it a real pain to level.....

Made 3 bubs last night, but that was about 2hours plus hard work in a group of three with no healer.... chain pulling crabs in Spin... Didnt help I managed to die just as I was leaving :uhoh:

Its seems the only place you can go is spin.... The WW dungeon is underpopulated with adventurers..... You can solo in quite a few places, but that just gets soooo boring..... Id rather be group, take a little longer leveling and have some fun....

And yes killing the same mobs in Spin is becomming boring again as well..... :puke:

Oh well, only two levels till 40!
Roll on 1.51 patch!! :clap:

S

SilverHood

at lvl 40 you will be killing the same mobs for the next 10 levels :cool:

O

old.tRoG

those trows are ugly mofos, arent they?

and scavs? :puke:

'nuff said

S

Stekkerdoos

21-41 kill tasks are 1.51
41+ kill tasks are 1.52

where did you read/heard that ? i really wanna know if this if official cause im starting to get very annoyed by standing at some spot for a few hours killing and killing and killing and.....killing and getting killed..........killing.....

O

old.marteeny

camelot herald patch notes, yes its official :)

D

Dook_Pug

at lvl 40 you will be killing the same mobs for the next 10 levels :cool:

True. But I find Malmo alot more exciting than I ever found Spind. Apart from when some bent twat holds the list and you go from being next inline to 10th when his guildies turn up.

I will NEVER exp another char through Spind though. Once is enough.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.tRoG
i'm kung-fu friar! hiiiiiiya!
Yeh, we are teh Kung-Fu friars! My friar is becoming my main, scout dropped for obvious reasons (until re-spec at least) :p

Damn I never knew about some high-level kill tasks, sounds cool... wonder what amounts of exp they will give. Although I am afraid that these hit the grouping aspect bad if they are as good as they were at lower levels :p

S

Stonebits

Have a look at Allacazham....

Under the quest section, it shows all the kill tasks...
(the reason I initially started this thread :p )

I think I saw someone post on there that a Kill task he did at 38th, took him a quite close to the next level.... So i think the xp is good.... (I bloody well hope so! )

Sigh, how far off is the next patch?

Might retire this char till then :uhoh:

O

old.Iunliten

Sneak into a malmogroup at 39.

and find a healer friend then you chain werewolves in varulvhamn until then.

O

old.marteeny

Originally posted by Stonebits
Have a look at Allacazham....

Under the quest section, it shows all the kill tasks...
(the reason I initially started this thread :p )

Maybe you should've asked for info on the actual kill tasks then in your original post :p

S

Stonebits

Bah thats an albion kill task link :sleeping:
Gimme a Middie one..... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom