Hidden Treasures Within Passage of Conflict

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I was doing a bit of exploration and research and basically found a hat full of information about certain rare and exotic trinkets found deep within the pit of PoC.

Now maybe alot of you knew about these already but for those of us who didn't allow me to post a few examples.

However first off let me direct you to the follow patch note from 1.71

Per patch 1.71:

- All the named loot dropped in the Passages of Conflict (all 3 realms) have had their imbue values and bonuses increased to a more appropriate level. This affects existing items so be sure to check any you have in your inventory or vault.

So apologies if these items are not as powerful as they appear yet, however I am told that if you were to obtain one of these items now yours will change with the patch.

Right first off, Batter charge..the abs debuff I am sure you all know that its pretty decent right? Well how about if it had a chance to proc on every hit kind of like this weapon?

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=19810

Magical Ability:
Function: melee absorption debuff

Reduces the target's absorption (ABS) factor, resulting in worse protection against melee attacks.

Value: -20
Target: Targetted
Range: 1500
Duration: 1:00 min
Casting time: 2.0 sec
Damage: Spirit

- Spell has a chance of casting when this weapon strikes an enemy.

That one is from the mid slasher, but there are basically similar items for each realm. Also items such as this:

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=18950

# Magical Ability:Function: Endurance Drain
# Value: 15
# Target: Targetted
# Range: 1500
# Cast Time: 2.00 sec
# Damage Type: Body

Not just weapons either there are armour pieces and accessories to be found also. Only drawback I believe is they are just regular item graphics (weapons containing those horrible rog tacky glows).

Also see http://www.kspaintball.com/~kevin/bandofbowyer.jpg

So yes basically to sum up, the mob these drop off in PoC is called Zilistiphle, level 65 but supposdly has some nasty summoned adds.

Again not 100% sure what the items are like pre-1.71 but post 1.71 they really seem lucrative.

Really Passage of Conflict isn't as useless as alot of people claim it to be, you can even find RA respec stones dropping off your regular Joe mob in there too, also a fantastic place to level GOV.

Finally...Apologies if I am repeating a previous post. :)

Happy Hunting

Zedenk

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
One of those mobs took like a hour to kill with a fg so not rly fun!1

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I want a ring like that but with melee stats.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
nice thread zdenk m8 thanks..will be looking at a new set of equipment once again :)

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
elendar has an abs debuff sword from down there it didnt seem to proc much at all and speed sucked :(

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Ticking said:
One of those mobs took like a hour to kill with a fg so not rly fun!1

we were there with a fg and tried out named mobs, but didnt find anyone who took 1 hour :eek7:

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
True minn and even Grand Summoner went down uber fast :).
But the named mob's shall mebbe be harder then GS?

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
True minn and even Grand Summoner went down uber fast :).
But the named mob's shall mebbe be harder then GS?

If we are talking about that big named mob with 2 adds, ye its harder than GM (as u said, it was very easy=
But it still didnt take 1 hour to kill, more like 10-15min or so :)

It was proven on VN boards some month ago that the -20 abs debuff was less effective then the resist debuff from a LW. LWS> that PoC weapon basically.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe so but I challenge anyone to deny the power of the charge on the ring shown above.

I was afraid these items would sort of follow suit with those of the Chimera haubs, great proc and when it does go off (once in a blue moon) it can turn the tables/win a fight.

Thanks for the kind words folkes, I will be doing a bit more research on PoC drops over the next week or so, i'll post anything interesting for you to read at your whim.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
I was afraid these items would sort of follow suit with those of the Chimera haubs, great proc and when it does go off (once in a blue moon) it can turn the tables/win a fight.
Chimera haubs being a 130pt heal proc? How often would a single 162pt heal win you a fight? :eek:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
230 fyi..and it NEVER procs :( ive seen mine proc 3-4 times in about 30k rps... and on a side note i got an RA stone off an oj con mob ;) velly sweet.

/Dracus

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
230 fyi..and it NEVER procs :( ive seen mine proc 3-4 times in about 30k rps... and on a side note i got an RA stone off an oj con mob ;) velly sweet.

/Dracus
130pt fyi

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
It was the one that splits in 3 shapes(forgot its name)
And it kept lt'ing of some kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom