Hibs :<

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Just remove spreadheal for 2 patches from cleric will solve the problem xD
When I was 44/27 (so no spread), I've been like 10 times better cleric than now. Tho I'm still not abusing spread all the time, still became much lazier.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
please do not encourage killerbee to roll anything else...i need him to heal my ass.

but as peeps said earlier, very few decent BGers in albion, i could name 4 at a push and one of those now lives in japan(very few bgers full stop). One of our members who runs with us is actually rolling a friar but hes ML5 at the mo so wont be ready for several weeks/months yet :(

Littles said:
please do not encourage killerbee to roll anything else...i need him to heal my ass.

but as peeps said earlier, very few decent BGers in albion, i could name 4 at a push and one of those now lives in japan(very few bgers full stop). One of our members who runs with us is actually rolling a friar but hes ML5 at the mo so wont be ready for several weeks/months yet :(

cm making rvr groups or smt? :eek6:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Not really, a few weeks ago i started making groups again with all my old m8's a couple of times a week which included killer and roadie the only 2 in cm at the time and others of us have started joining the guild.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Less laugh spam. :p Just try to think we never added on you just got bloody alb adds all the time. Its no fun for us as well, so we just logged now :p

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Killerbee said:
Less laugh spam. :p Just try to think we never added on you just got bloody alb adds all the time. Its no fun for us as well, so we just logged now :p

That was ment to? We had the same everytime we met your group :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
dopi said:
That was ment to? We had the same everytime we met your group :p
We couldnt do anything against it. Thats why logged. One hib grp had the luck to beat us without adds tho, lucky bastards! :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
We couldnt do anything against it. Thats why logged. One hib grp had the luck to beat us without adds tho, lucky bastards! :p
Hardly a decent setup today tho, at all.. :x

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Whats with the hibzerg the last few days?All realms do it occasionally yeah i know, but hibs have been at it almost constantly on primetime for several days now - its getting old rebuffing every 10 mins or so from the zerg...

Any particular reason or did you just think i needed to get my new SC done this week?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Hardly a decent setup today tho, at all.. :x
Agree, but at least pally improved a lot with BGing during the 3 runs, with no add from alb side he could have tried different moves much more ^^

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Whats with the hibzerg the last few days?All realms do it occasionally yeah i know, but hibs have been at it almost constantly on primetime for several days now - its getting old rebuffing every 10 mins or so from the zerg...

Any particular reason or did you just think i needed to get my new SC done this week?

Your rp per kill was 147 and if i recall 119 kills that gained rp's and made 6.8k.

I think you should shut the fuck up and stop adding on everything you see

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Quinlan said:
Your rp per kill was 147 and if i recall 119 kills that gained rp's and made 6.8k.

I run in evitas group and we dont add unless ofc we see you in group :l

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
Smellysox said:

Translation:

I run in evitas group and we don't add, but we add.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Quinlan said:

Awww :(

Someone needs a cookie i think :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Raewyn said:
Translation:

I run in evitas group and we don't add, but we add.

Translation :

I run in evita's group and we just play in the same manner of every hib group.

Sounds pretty much right from my experience of running in RvR since hibs held berks anyways. Not one clean fight due to all the hib adds.

But then the hibs will say the same about albs etc. :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
Agree, but at least pally improved a lot with BGing during the 3 runs, with no add from alb side he could have tried different moves much more ^^
Alb adds rock my world :< Guess who got blamed for adding tho? :(
Smellysox said:
Or me! :<

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan said:

All im gonna say on this is:
1) You can fucking talk mate, your group has added on our fights at least three times a night whenever youve been out in HW with the keeps as they are.

2) Once you add on us on any given evening guess what...We'll add on you!Suprising eh?Would suggest you dont mezz/nuke waving enemys stood/sat watching at long range in future eh if you dont want us to add.Unless youve added on us or its a zergfest we DO NOT ADD on fg-fg fights.

3) And had you also considered we lose rps from albs adding on us?No thats right you see whatever you want to in the stats.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Random FH Whiner1: Omfg u added fucking loser!!!
Random FH Whiner2: Not it's u and your fucking noobie grpm8s lolol
Random FH Whiner3: Nonono lolol i saw both of ya add on us so i'm gonna fucking add now on every time i see ya

Rinse and repeat, i love this board tbh :fluffle:

Disclaimer: if u EVER see me add on your fights: get it easy, it's only cause i wouldn't know where to lose my time without these funny posts from all of ya :eek7:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
my friar is gona rock! 8)

didnt realise there was so much anticipation :D

when it comes 2 adding as well its kind of dificult...there isnt usualy a clear cut situation where you will be ruining it for both groups.

Especialy when you dont have a fixed group so people who dont rly care just engage. If you dont back them up you normaly die anyway.

Or if you can see that adding is gona be rly lame but your group all do it anyway, if you do nothing and just sit it out then again your group is gona be prone and you will probly get owned :z

Most people also like to think they are honorable and never add etc etc etc but when it comes down to it they add on almost everything they see!

Also ppl tend to have the "well this group added on me once so now every time i ever see a group with one member of that group in it ever im gona add on their fights cos they added on me" attitude as well which just leads to a zergy mess :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
Or if you can see that adding is gona be rly lame but your group all do it anyway, if you do nothing and just sit it out then again your group is gona be prone and you will probly get owned :z
Yeah! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom