hibs

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
are so smart that they run opted RR7+ full groups a 24hr a day, who will you farm when everyone quits when they get sick of it?
Today ran into the pink pussy guild 1pm was so sad everyone logged other chars and half said theyd let their accounts run out.
Honestly is it fun? maybe WoW wasn't so bad when it seems hibs are so utterly sad.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
some alb group maybe did it once a week set times.
They didn't run 24hr a day especially 1pm to farm groups of 3-4 RR2.
Seriously how long you think it will take til server is back to 500 people prime time?
I can't see anyone taking this hib zergage in opted groups anymore, probably many already left in disgust and went back to their lvl 60s on WoW.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Bu fucking Hu

We cant win i quit

Doom

DOOOOOOOOM

PRYDWEN is DEAD

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
i dont care if they running, maybe yes its good they do it, but trying to make a group in albion to compete them is almost impossible : )
but yes its easier to say kjukju bad hibis running a grp 24h when noone stops you to make one.

my personal experience : i cant get a bodyguard for 2 weeks now which is quite a long time, but no, no bodyguarders available... ok
kind of an adventure since the era of charge.. yesterday i was so fustrated i played the BGer myself ><

so everyone (and dear poster) just blame yourselves about it imo

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Bu fucking Hu

We cant win i quit

Doom

DOOOOOOOOM

PRYDWEN is DEAD

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

yeah might sound funny and all and your penis grows a couple inches with that reply, but the truth is albion has nothing to compete with against hibs especially now when theyre bigger numbers and totally overpowered as they have allways been the least attractive and underpopulated realm.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Arakasi01 said:
yeah might sound funny and all and your penis grows a couple inches with that reply, but the truth is albion has nothing to compete with against hibs especially now when theyre bigger numbers and totally overpowered as they have allways been the least attractive and underpopulated realm.

Tell all your 500 scouts to play regular grp chars instead? And oh move away from the keep maybe?

Gwao

Fledgling Freddie
players only go where they know enemy will b, if u stopped going to these places then they wud stop it too, although, ud say that about any place ppl go/camp :kissit:

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Tell all your 500 scouts to play regular grp chars instead? And oh move away from the keep maybe?

My scouts? i allways run solo if im not in guild group.
And im sure we'll be glad to move away from the keep as soon as were not being constantly zerged from both sides by mids and hibs.
And as soon as we try get a tower back we get zerged, so what do you suggest we do? Go to odins and watch the snowflakes fall down?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:

Hmm my penis didnt react when i typed that..Guess i am impotent :(

And stop whining every hib/mid/alb calls the other realm overpowered. Only in minor cases this is correct. Try forming a normal dedicated (doesnt have to be 7 days a week 2 is enough) group and enjoy.

I cant help half you realm is full of stealthers and kill spam wannabees who dont play support and camp oriens 24/7.

But no you want higher rr hibs too stop playing since you cant get a descent group. Makes sense huh. Btw i wasnt there y-day.

Gwao

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: nicely put

oriens bridge is camped by all realms all the time so why whine bout alb stealthers when mid and hib stealthers camp there aswell?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
My scouts? i allways run solo if im not in guild group.
And im sure we'll be glad to move away from the keep as soon as were not being constantly zerged from both sides by mids and hibs.
And as soon as we try get a tower back we get zerged, so what do you suggest we do? Go to odins and watch the snowflakes fall down?

You really must learn to read, he is on about all the scouts in albion, not 'your' scouts.

Go take your keeps/towers back if you do not like to constantly get zerged by hib/mids all day and mayby take a keep/towers in hib/mid land to pull the hibs/mibs out of alb or go back to pve like every other albion on the server, hibs are still under populated, not our fault that 90% of the albs decide to pve instead of pvp, and that 90% of hibs decide to pvp instead of pve... dunno where mids are, don't see many of them around in rvr, just scouts everywhere :/

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
You really must learn to read, he is on about all the scouts in albion, not 'your' scouts.

Go take your keeps/towers back if you do not like to constantly get zerged by hib/mids all day and mayby take a keep/towers in hib/mid land to pull the hibs/mibs out of alb or go back to pve like every other albion on the server, hibs are still under populated, not our fault that 90% of the albs decide to pve instead of pvp, and that 90% of hibs decide to pvp instead of pve... dunno where mids are, don't see many of them around in rvr, just scouts everywhere :/

Yeah I know that we need to take towers back as i stated we been trying but its not easy since a couple albion guilds consider tower taking PVE....
Whilst hibs dont consider tower defending PVE..
Tried a couple times when we mustered a force even worth trying with, got insta zerged by overwhelming hib forces.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
are so smart that they run opted RR7+ full groups a 24hr a day, who will you farm when everyone quits when they get sick of it?
Today ran into the pink pussy guild 1pm was so sad everyone logged other chars and half said theyd let their accounts run out.
Honestly is it fun? maybe WoW wasn't so bad when it seems hibs are so utterly sad.

hmm, what are you saying? cause they are RR7+ they shouldn't be allowed to play?

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
No im saying they dont have to play 24hr a day and practically zerg with other high RR hibs and take towers early mornings just to be able to farm albs together with mids. And remove the curtains from their windows get some sun, get laid have a beer, get a life. thats what im saying mkay?

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
LOL :eek7:

like whenever has it helped someone to whine to the enemies???
whine on your fellow albs instead its their fkn fault not hibs!

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
i allways run solo if im not in guild group.

You mean the guild stealther group? Aren't you the minstrel that when popped always insta-stuns and runs back to a keep/tower/zerg?

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
You mean the guild stealther group? Aren't you the minstrel that when popped always insta-stuns and runs back to a keep/tower/zerg?

I have grouped twice with other stealthers in my lifetime and that was because they were guildies.
And only reason I would run back to keep is because people like you dont dare to pop anyone except if theres a fg mids behind you or your personal stealth zerg.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
I have grouped twice with other stealthers in my lifetime and that was because they were guildies.
And only reason I would run back to keep is because people like you dont dare to pop anyone except if theres a fg mids behind you or your personal stealth zerg.

<chuckle> Whatever you say dude.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
No im saying they dont have to play 24hr a day and practically zerg with other high RR hibs

Could you tell me when i am allowed to play then? i'll make sure i'll arrange it with my company. I'll make sure to tell them i can only work out of your scheduled times cause otherwise i cant play.

I will be playing tonight. I hope that can be incorperated in your schedule seeing i gave heads up before you provided us with it.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Could you tell me when i am allowed to play then? i'll make sure i'll arrange it with my company. I'll make sure to tell them i can only work out of your scheduled times cause otherwise i cant play.

I will be playing tonight. I hope that can be incorperated in your schedule seeing i gave heads up before you provided us with it.

sure you're allowed to play between 19:20 -19:25 CET that ok?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmyjr said:

As you may have noticed we have taken the keeps back a few times, but then they get retaken by hibs/mids around 4-5am.
They can run full groups the whole day if they like - theyre merely encouraging the stealther zerg, was most albs unable to compete with non-stealths have stealth alts they log after a few flattenings <shrug>.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
As you may have noticed we have taken the keeps back a few times, but then they get retaken by hibs/mids around 4-5am.
They can run full groups the whole day if they like - theyre merely encouraging the stealther zerg, was most albs unable to compete with non-stealths have stealth alts they log after a few flattenings <shrug>.

No i don't notice, as am asleep during them times, just getting annoying a bit when running to beno bridge solo with my chanter and have all these stealthers start jumping on me :(

And whats with the uninteruptable heretic nuke thingy? had 3 hitting me with it yesterday while i was moc nuking them, got annoying :x

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
We tryed to retake towers 4-5 times, as a single group/2fgs/minor zerg. With single group we got zerged by an army of mids at berks t2, tryed with 2fgs same thing happend.
The other night we tryed to take Eras t1 with 1.5fg, got killed by a skilled group of hibs, who put their support in the tower so tanks could do whatever they want outside. Tryed eras t3 with a minor zerg, fg after fg of hibs arrived there and we got outnumbered very fast. There might be something to it when ppl keeps say hibs should´nt have those underpopulated benefits in rvr, when you see whats going on in our frontiers, but not my job to be the jugde of that ;)
Quinlan, we run gg every monday and wedensday, but its very hard to find a 8vs8 fight in HW <only place on the server there is any action atm, right or wrong?> when 92 hibs <according to irc, monday> is soloing same place.
Oh and someone asked the albs to leave beno gates, Armsman from your outpost has been killed with 65 enemies in the area! <keep not undersiege, hmm camping brigde maybe? who knows!> I know I can only talk for myself ofc, but when I get that message I dont even feel like leave Castle sauvage.

Looking forward to see how it will be tonight, see you out there :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I can't help it, everytime I see someone using Homer Simpson as an avatar, I have difficulties taking them seriously. Must have watched too many Simpsons episodes, I think. :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Tzare said:

word

We don't/won't give up anytime soon ... but saying that we have had a lot of fun running gg in primetime the last couple of days would be a blatend lie.

But that's ok cause we can still have fun during non peak hours ... people run smaller groups then and play their lower rr (and even non level 50) alts because it's feasable (and fun .. I know a strange concept in a game where it is about RP's more then it is about fun or "roleplaying" towers/keeps).

Fun ... untill rr8 people decide to run an opted FG at 2 in the afternoon.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Tzare said:
The other night we tryed to take Eras t1 with 1.5fg, got killed by a skilled group of hibs, who put their support in the tower so tanks could do whatever they want outside. Tryed eras t3 with a minor zerg, fg after fg of hibs arrived there and we got outnumbered very fast. There might be something to it when ppl keeps say hibs should´nt have those underpopulated benefits in rvr, when you see whats going on in our frontiers, but not my job to be the jugde of that

Been covered before. If Hibs have 50% of their population in RvR while Albs or Mids only have 25%, whose fault is that? Not Hibs, the bonus is based on population (hence why it's called 'Underpopulated Bonus') and not on active RvR numbers (hence why it is not called 'Bonus for people who don't cry').

As numerous people have said above, it's not Hibs fault that they can put together a decent group at that time of the day, if Albs were to bother their asses to get a group organised, play together, stick with their non-stealther classes, they would be able to actually compete at that time of the day too.

It's a 24hr game, do whatever you want, when you want, no-one has the right to complain about it, they just look like idiots who can't understand how the world works (people on night shift can play at different times, or people in other timezones would find that 1pm is primetime for them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom