hibs

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
The whine or comment about albs playing stealthers only is starting to grow pretty old since hibs and mids have same amount out.
Just that it seems more scouts since all the fighting is going on around benowyc where all the same scouts insta pop back.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
The whine or comment about albs playing stealthers only is starting to grow pretty old since hibs and mids have same amount out.
Just that it seems more scouts since all the fighting is going on around benowyc where all the same scouts insta pop back.

So why in your wise words arent albs able to build to descent group and stick with dying now and then?

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
VidX said:
Been covered before. If Hibs have 50% of their population in RvR while Albs or Mids only have 25%, whose fault is that? Not Hibs, the bonus is based on population (hence why it's called 'Underpopulated Bonus') and not on active RvR numbers (hence why it is not called 'Bonus for people who don't cry')

Is it our fault less people plays hib?
As you pointed out you self, there is a larger populating of hibs in RvR then mids and albs, can you please tell me where the logic is, in hibs getting benefits in RvR?

We are getting off topic, and this was not the point of my post from this afternoon.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
So my infinite wisdom tells you this, listen now very carefully..
ALbs utility is spread out on so many classes so to compete with hibs they need to be much better skill wise than hibs with their easy make groups, to be even half as good.
And when hibs run 2-3 opted high RR groups and add on each other all days it tends to get all serious alb rvr'ers pissed off and go pve.
since there is really 1 group or so in total alb that could compete with 1 of the hib groups 1 on 1. Then when you absolutely refuse to give albs any ground back and constantly zerg them in beno there wont be any more albs left to farm soon, well there will allways be some but then again I dont think you will have much fun.
anything else you want to know?

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Quinlan said:
So why in your wise words arent albs able to build to descent group and stick with dying now and then?

I dont blaim my fellow albs for not roaming around in HW with a fg, all we meet is zergs and high rr opted grps or those 2 combined <in primetime>. As our chance of killing atleast one, or even two on a good day, aint = 0%, we take our chances, but believe me, we died alot lately :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Arakasi01 said:
ALbs utility is spread out on so many classes so to compete with hibs they need to be much better skill wise than hibs with their easy make groups, to be even half as good.
Hahaha, yeah, right. :D You're correct in the first part of your statement (that Alb utility is spread out over more classes than the other realms), but not in the implication. While it does take more spots in an Albion FG to make a good group, when we are talking full 8-man groups, Albion is equally capable of outputting powerful groups as the other realms.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Hahaha, yeah, right. :D You're correct in the first part of your statement (that Alb utility is spread out over more classes than the other realms), but not in the implication. While it does take more spots in an Albion FG to make a good group, when we are talking full 8-man groups, Albion is equally capable of outputting powerful groups as the other realms.

so youre still saying it takes more spots in an alb group to make it good, while hibs need half, what when hibs fill in the other half?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Arakasi01 said:
so youre still saying it takes more spots in an alb group to make it good, while hibs need half, what when hibs fill in the other half?
Not quite what he's saying but basically the higher utility on the majority of mid/hib support classes means they can fufil other roles than their primary - example - hib bard can also function as a healer reasnobly well (not as well as a druid i know) + regenerate end + cc/buff.For the same task albion needs a paladin and a friar and a sorc (dont even try and tell me a minstrel is good at cc i'll die laughing).

Not saying hibs are overpowered or anything (for once), trying to illustrate my point...

So yes essentially hib groups are easier to build in that they can be more flexibly made without compromising the essential utilities.

And before all the hibs say "oh yeah try building one" been there done that.Was origionally a hib long time back so know about most of the age old-probs.

Smoothy

Fledgling Freddie
Even IF Hibgroups are easier to build.. and they have more utility on each and every class.. is it the hibs fault <points at Mythic> ? Should they run with smaller groups just to give us an handicap? .. Should they perhaps roll new toons and fight us with low RRs instead?..

Come on seriously - as i read this thread the problem is the high RR hibs in Hadrians and i do get frustrated aswell.. its never fun to loose but its up to us to stop the hippies from kicking our arses :eek:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
whats the point of the thread again?

ahhh maybe too much wine tonight yet again?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Arakasi01 said:
are so smart that they run opted RR7+ full groups a 24hr a day, who will you farm when everyone quits when they get sick of it?
Today ran into the pink pussy guild 1pm was so sad everyone logged other chars and half said theyd let their accounts run out.
Honestly is it fun? maybe WoW wasn't so bad when it seems hibs are so utterly sad.

"(Region) You have left Oriens Bridge.
You are stunned by a barrage of color!
You cast the Purge Spell!
Hansa attacks you with his spear!
The blow was absorbed by a magical barrier.
Your shield fades.
Hansa misses!
Rami attacks you with his sword!
Rami hits you for 508 damage.
You prepare to sprint!
Friea attacks you with her axe!
Friea hits you for 109 damage.
You hit for 70 (-43) damage!
Friea hits you for 97 damage.
Hansa attacks you with his spear!
Hansa hits you for 121 damage.
Friea hits you for 152 damage.
Manisch was killed..."

Seems they are PL'ing some Vamps at this time of night.
Seems it is partly the same people who cry rivers when Albs zerg them.
Shrug.

"/quit", load different char, do something else.

Not like you can force people to play in a certain way.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Arakasi01 said:
For Heaven's sake, you're perilously close to becoming one with your avatar. :rolleyes: I am saying that all realms are equally capable of building powerful FGs. Yes, Mids and Hibs have an advantage for smaller groups, but this does not extend to a full eight-man group. But sure, by all means, go on whining like all clueless people do when they are unable to compete, the issue is really not about balance between the realms (which is pretty darn close in FG vs FG warfare these days), but about the effect of long experience and high realm rank.

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
The problem you're finding is that the lower RR hib groups/random groups avoid the bridge and either get rolled by a zerg or a high RR alb/mid group.

so either unstaple yourself from oriens and the keep and go running elsewhere, Next couple of times i'll take a group to roam around alb PoC, if we dont get any action there then hell, leave game and cry all you want.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
Like I posted before, nomatter how much you whine on your enemies IT WILL NOT HELP.

Cry at your own realmmeights instead and tell em to get of their asses..

And for the person trying to say a bard can fill the spot of a healer / buff and CC ? Go grab a clue ffs.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch gets 'baseline-stunned' by a Hib-caster and then killed by 3 tanks. I wonder why the caster didnt nuke him down :(

Its a nice log tho; I normally cast 'a Purge Spell' and he casts 'THE Purge Spell'. Is his more important then mine? :(

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Luz said:
Like I posted before, nomatter how much you whine on your enemies IT WILL NOT HELP.

Cry at your own realmmeights instead and tell em to get of their asses..

And for the person trying to say a bard can fill the spot of a healer / buff and CC ? Go grab a clue ffs.

Tis true, They have ubar heals which keep everyone practically invincible, Pow regen is like so much stronger than any fop hidden in Beno, CC has unlimited range and costs next to no power, goes on forever i love it. Oh and bard buffs > BB sat in sauvage/midBBcarpark. It helps that they're all psychic too so theres no need for any 2nd CC form as they've already wtfpwned everything with ubar insta DD shout meights!!!!

I hate my class :<

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Smoothy said:
Even IF Hibgroups are easier to build.. and they have more utility on each and every class.. is it the hibs fault <points at Mythic> ? Should they run with smaller groups just to give us an handicap? .. Should they perhaps roll new toons and fight us with low RRs instead?..

Come on seriously - as i read this thread the problem is the high RR hibs in Hadrians and i do get frustrated aswell.. its never fun to loose but its up to us to stop the hippies from kicking our arses :eek:

And it seems no one can see the drawbacks of that. Hib groups are easier to build as they have several abilities united in few classes... but what happens when you take out these classes? Take out the bard and there is no more Mez, Endu and Speed etc.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:
And it seems no one can see the drawbacks of that. Hib groups are easier to build as they have several abilities united in few classes... but what happens when you take out these classes? Take out the bard and there is no more Mez, Endu and Speed etc.
Yes, however bards lose very little effectiveness except for healing when ressed with a decent res.Most of their utilities are just as good while res sick.

Point being you still have to take out the damn bard, whos probably got a double DI2 or a DI3 behind him.Easier said than done, although personally yes, i pretty much ignore casters initially and trust in mine to screw them up while i play stunner for whatever my /assist primary is on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom