Hibs

B

becana

Anyone noticed any diff in rvr after lvl/30??? Many pps made /30?? And since /30 requires a 50 on another server how many acctualy stay?

B

becana

He He oki u can have a 50 on hib/prydwen and lvl /30 just wondering abt if there seems too be more new hibs or just old hibbs /lvl 30 :)

S

stroopwafel

i had 50 on alb/pryd and deleted and did stlong /level oO

S

shanks

I can say as a mid that there has been a positive upswing for hibernia, meet alot more hibs then before the /level 30 was implented.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by SigvartH
Anyone noticed any diff in rvr after lvl/30??? Many pps made /30?? And since /30 requires a 50 on another server how many acctualy stay?
Has attracted some new players /points Flatline, JH, Curse, Celt Fury (not sure if they joined us before /level 30 but think they are now gone). Flatline are pretty active (and making waves), Curse and JH are still XP'n up but I imagine will do OK if they stick at it. So far /level 30 hasn't brought a flood of players into the RvR scene but things are getting a little better.

Sadly (and probably like other realms) we've lost a lot of players also - some have quit all together, some moved to the US (tired of GOA) - some have shifted realms / servers.

A

Ace_

Why dont u all roll hib excal tbh, make us awell populated realm on atleast one server then we can show the feckers wot were made of :clap: :clap:

S

stroopwafel

because hib/exc isnt fun to play

yes i tried it

F

Fives

im getting a zerker to lvl 50 atm,when thats done im deleting my alb 50's,so i can /level 30 on hib/prydwen :)

F

Fives

im getting a zerker to lvl 50 on excal atm,when thats done im deleting my alb 50's,so i can /level 30 on hib/prydwen :)

nerf posting 2 times

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by Fives
im getting a zerker to lvl 50 atm,when thats done im deleting my alb 50's,so i can /level 30 on hib/prydwen :)

you can already do level 30

F

Fives

how can i do /30 if i delete my 50's on alb ?

S

staffzor

Apparently it marks your account as able to /level once you have created a /level on any server, so yes you can delete alb now and /level 30 on hib prydwen. Just hope and pray they don't do something with the server or patch anything in the time taken between deleting albion account and starting hibernia one :>

I am thinking of doing it also tbh, Albion is boring now, but cant bring myself to delete a 50inf/minstrel and 30p+

Anyway, it should work if you do it, please lemmie know if it did work, other people (cant remember names atmo) have done it and are happy

F

Fives

ill do it tonight and post here about it...lets hope it works :) if it dont np tbh,not comming back to alb anyway :)

S

staffzor

Before you do it, do a /level on your alb account, just incase.

and GL you are a braver man than I :>

S

staffzor

No, do a /level and create a lvl 20 on alb prydwen just before you delete alb completely, just incase you havent created a /level char that has been logged down. Just a slight safety check that I would do.

F

Fives

it worked :) im now a hib prydwen,all alb/prydwen gone :)

S

staffzor

Nice one, glad it worked...

Now to try convince a cpl mates to change realm Oo

F

Fives

already did :) one moved with me :)

im an enchanter he's a druid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom