Hibs Zerg Zerg Zerg

O

old.Paranoid

ARSE!!!

I had some lovley screnies of the hibs camping our TK but i cant post them because they also incluse bits of a private conversation i was having with my GM!! bollox...

But you were zerging!

from my screen shots i got a head cound of 30 hibs (not including the one hiding behind the hill.. yes i saw you all!)

And about 14 albs...

so pft to you when you say we zerg...

PFT!

Edit: stupidly typing mids instead of hibs

O

old.Krusha

Hibs or Mids? You seem a bit uncertain ... :D

A

Aeiedil

there were a lot of hibs out to get the keeps back :p from what i hear there were 98 in emain at 1 point, however i have no idea about levels :p

A

Aeiedil

anyway, after hte daily alb\mid zerging, us hibbies are entitled to some, albeit lower level, and maybe more treehuggingly, zergs ;)

A

Armolas

Yep there were alot of hibs out - whiel we defending raids from albs and mids (Oh no! the Alb/Mid Alliance! :) ) about 1/4 of the total hib population was in Briefine / Emain

O

old.Zanaa

At one point i saw 102 non-anon Hibs in Breifine, when Albs had Bolg and Mids were trying Crim. What I do not understand is why not more Albs went to defend Bolg now after all the whining that we only defend and never try to take defended forts. Bad morale? Only 10% greys or so also.

Zana, Lliad Ddraig

A

Alrindel

We were feeling pretty cocky after defending Crim, and taking Bolg and Crauch back. It was a fun night of RvR. I don't know if we ever really had a bonafide zerg swarm at any point. I've seen a bigger hib army at least once that I can remember, raiding Albion.

By the time I joined up with the army at the Alb PK there were 30+ albs taunting away like crazy at the bottom of the hill, trying to get someone to pull the PK guards. Which, miraculously, no-one did... and that's why you're really upset, isn't it? ;)

Oh, and a personal note to Mallus: please don't release so quickly next time we get you! I didn't even have time to find where you fell, let alone dance on your bedraggled, arrow-filled corpse, before you vanished. And I only got 8 RP or something like that... :(

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Paranoid
from my screen shots i got a head cound of 30 hibs (not including the one hiding behind the hill.. yes i saw you all!)

OMG! a total of MORE than 30 hibs? We have the biggest numbers ever! omg omg omg!

Ok, you were 150+ NOT /anon when you toook back keeps at zerg night.

Before you accuse hibs of zerging, get a hundred of us on a screenie ;)

http://194.237.243.170/pics/daoc/Albs-WeDoNotOutnumberYou.jpg <-- Now THATS zerging!

please disregard from the extremely exxagerated comments as we know that there will never be more than 250ish from one realm at one place for like... ever.

Edit: btw, send me a Pm and i can host the shots for you...

O

old.BJ|Bored

yes but what that screenie doesnt show is the 400 hibs hiding in the walls so numbers were even :E

/em runs

and btw 1600 ppl on excali 565 on albion ;) hardly total outnumberment ;P

K

Khalen

That was indeed a Zerg but hey what would you do.. Send everyone home to go XPing again or fight for fun one time with an entire army? Easy choice in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread