Hibs Zerg =p

A

aussie-

Ah, 2 days in a row big Hibbie armies ;)

see you can do it ;P
stop the whining and farm albs :clap:

W

Wuren

yeah we had decent with ppl but we cant really beat 81 albs in emain :p and come on, how many albs died at stairs in Crauchon? :clap:

O

old.Huma

oh yeah... nerf the hib zerg or smt like that

O

old.Fangrim

Hmmm, after reading this thread I began to wonder why it is that being killed by a gang of Hippies while I'm solo doesn't bother me but having it done by Middies does.....I've had chars on both hib and mid and I liked hib and the people there waaaay better than mid, maybe that's it.

So come on Hippes, zerg me, you know I love it!

O

old.Akirai

Just for the record about the out numbering comments recently.

9pm friday night, peakest of the peak.....here was the numbers online. 1840 were on the server when me and mates looked.

Hibernia - 410 (confirmed by a hib mate)
Albion - 690 (confirmed by me)
Midgard - 740 (unconfirmed but thats the left overs)

Nerf the middie zerg! ;)

T

Triskin

Originally posted by old.Akirai
Just for the record about the out numbering comments recently.

9pm friday night, peakest of the peak.....here was the numbers online. 1840 were on the server when me and mates looked.

Hibernia - 410 (confirmed by a hib mate)
Albion - 690 (confirmed by me)
Midgard - 740 (unconfirmed but thats the left overs)

Nerf the middie zerg! ;)

thats a really simplistic view tho , you can also count on a lot of ppl anon in the realms, so i think a nr between 500 and 600 for midgard would be more accurate.... Still thanks for showing the odds we hibs have to face :)

O

old.Ailelun

Lol, Akirai, Im sorry, but That Many Mids is Just Stupid. I dont belive that for 5 seconds. We have around 500 prime time . 700 Is Just Stupid. Maybe You Should Collect Them Totals Again.. :rolleyes:

O

old.Akirai

bah i bolloxed up again didnt i :D

still, cant be that much difference between alb and mid if u get 600 excluding anon.

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by old.Akirai

9pm friday night, peakest of the peak.....

Sorry...I think its been well documented by the Albs themselves that their peak time is 11pm - 3am, and who are we to question this? This would account for the figures you put forward showing an Alb minority. (We did actually find 4 Elly hunters last night at around 1am...but oddly other than that thinks were pretty quiet in the Alb frontiers. Were their hordes zerging in emain?)

Does this Hib zerging mean no more Karam flames? Gutted.

K

K0nah

Well see in the UK we have these things called "Pubs" they're very popular and they close at 11pm GMT. Scando schoolkid bedtime. I myself am always sure to appear in Emain after a visit to such an establishment and I'm sure many others do too :m00:

P

- Pathfinder -

Haha 11? Geez, now I feel sorry for you guys:)

Users who are viewing this thread