Hibs, you have no idea how pissed you made me :)

I

ilum

First we have 7ppl (only healer being a lvl 41 friar) trying to take a lvl 10 keep with lord on 5% and some of you tards come ruining everything wiping all of us ;/

Then when we finally get the keep you amass savant zerg and try to take the keep? Lol nice move, too bad it didnt work out for you :)

I

ilum

Oh and btw if you hadnt fucked with us we would've taken crim after crauchon and left it nice and unclaimed for you but instead we take scathaig so eat shit :p

L

lakih

WOW!

I think im going to stay home today and make a Ilum shrine and maybe start a fanclub. That was so...

:rolleyes:

D

Derric

Originally posted by lakih
WOW!

I think im going to stay home today and make a Ilum shrine and maybe start a fanclub. That was so...

My sarcasm beeper just went off. :(

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by ilum
First we have 7ppl (only healer being a lvl 41 friar) trying to take a lvl 10 keep with lord on 5% and some of you tards come ruining everything wiping all of us ;/

Then when we finally get the keep you amass savant zerg and try to take the keep? Lol nice move, too bad it didnt work out for you :)
Those Hibs commiting the capital crime of defending their fronter have been found and executed.

In addition the Savent Zerg has been rounded up and sentanced to 10 years hard labour in the Cursed Forrest.

Fear not Ilum they'll not be steping in the Frontier again any time soon ;)

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by Derric
My sarcasm beeper just went off. :(

A sarcasm detector?
Wow, thats a *real* usefull invention.
*BOOOM*

k

I

ilum

WOW!

I certainly dont understand where that came from, you must've misunderstood the intent of my post.

L

lakih

I certainly dont understand where that came from, you must've misunderstood the intent of my post.

It came from the heart. Please, enlighten(sp?) me with the intent of your post.

:p

N

)nick(

He intended to make us care.... and failed miserably.

A

amazingsteve

Because of the trouble these Hibs caused u Ilum, we will sacrifice a Luri. This won't happen again, I promise you. Oh and thank you for taking Scathaig! u r0xx0r!!1

I

ilum

It came from the heart. Please, enlighten(sp?) me with the intent of your post.

:p

Something fun happened and I felt like sharing it.

I

Ilur_oom

Originally posted by old.giriam
A sarcasm detector?
Wow, thats a *real* usefull invention.
*BOOOM*

k

nahhh that's cheating imo :p
radar etc

L

lakih

Oh and btw if you hadnt fucked with us we would've taken crim after crauchon and left it nice and unclaimed for you but instead we take scathaig so eat shit :p

You have such a friendly way of letting us in on the fun :)

couldnt you just have said "we pwnzored y00 azz"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom