hibs take leirvik plz

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
since its the only bg i ever see hibs in more than mids

god im bored of alb owning it, you had it handed to u on a plate the other night when u killed me up at the lord room and when i came back later its still ours bah :p

or albs just let them have it plz

i want my 2.5bubs for retake again hehe

Avis

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:

god im bored of alb owning it, you had it handed to u on a plate the other night when u killed me up at the lord room and when i came back later its still ours bah :p

:fluffle:
Aw, but I like taking on all the solo albs there. And then the solo groups all gather around me, holding hands and singing "cumbayah", all while making the international gestures for love /rude /laugh /taunt. Its just so beautiful. And if one of the cuddly albies happens to stray from the herd and meet me, they're always kind enough to run to get the other, cuddlier albs so that they can all share the love. I'm sure its quite hard to do emotes while holding the other albs hands, so in the future, to save you the trouble, I'll just /rude /taunt /laugh at myself before I run out of the pk and goes to solo the keep or a tower.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:

Then stop ur 16+ fellow solo alb friends from running around and don't put CK on level 10 :)

BTW we dont even want CK, just ur arse on a platter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom