hibs planning keep takes, and other wierd stuff in Emain

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
sshot061.jpg

(should be up in a few min)

anyone else considers this bug a little bit annoying ?

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I've had that once in emain too, could hear stuff from apk. And one from our group had it yesterday when we went to Alb to take keeps and he could hear everything from Sauvage BK. It seems to happen kinda too often, since it always seems to be positioned in enemy PK, or BK, you can often hear stuff to your advantage if you don't relog..

emma

Loyal Freddie
Lol i bet that hib vs alb thing in alliance was when our group (malev/me and co) got sandwitched between 1fg hibs and 1fg mids + 1,000,000 SB adds.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
I've had that once in emain too, could hear stuff from apk. And one from our group had it yesterday when we went to Alb to take keeps and he could hear everything from Sauvage BK. It seems to happen kinda too often, since it always seems to be positioned in enemy PK, or BK, you can often hear stuff to your advantage if you don't relog..
O I dunno .. having some cock dueling anyone that ports into DL for an hr gets kinda annoying when you see every single swing and comment. Also recieving the graphics for whatever chants/fields are up at DL kinda screws with your own display :/

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Btw.. is it just me, or is Cylian rs and unbuffed in that pic.. with 344 str 346 dex 250 qui and 303 con? Oo

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Btw.. is it just me, or is Cylian rs and unbuffed in that pic.. with 344 str 346 dex 250 qui and 303 con? Oo

Also got other chars stats with this bug ? me want :clap:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
bigchief said:
O I dunno .. having some cock dueling anyone that ports into DL for an hr gets kinda annoying when you see every single swing and comment. Also recieving the graphics for whatever chants/fields are up at DL kinda screws with your own display :/

Or, you could just relog...

And ye, silly silly bugs! o.0

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly huge cap increases on all stats with ToA :touch:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
erm.. those stats are imposible unbuffed..

Starting strengt of kobby: 50 + 18(max)

at lvl 50 : 83 str

+str from items (with 25 toa cap) = 100

That makes it 183 str..

and none of those stats are suposed to come even close to what they are in that screenshot..

Either its manipulated, or cheats, or some bug that should have been reported

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
it's a bug, I seemed to get the 'effects' bar or some hibbie.

Was Resurrection Sickness, Aura of Kings, T<whatever> Will and some other auras/chants.
Just that they're of this pulsing kind and faded out just as I took the screenie ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
So you were fully buffed then? Cuz' you can't get that high stats unbuffed from auras/chats ^^

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
The other day on my cleric at apk, I was confused to have a buttload of pulsing effects appearing on my clerics buff bar. In total, I had pally AF chant, minstrel mana regen 5, pally body resist chant, power font, heal font, minstrel ablative, theurgy pbt, minstrel HoT, spell piercing, aoe Str/con debuff, aoe root and summon mastery showing up:p All death spam was coming through twice, and I couldn't group my infiltrator in any way. A little borked to say the least. None of these actually affected me other than filling up my buff bar which was good as runnign around with perma aoe root on me would annoy not only me but my group mates :)

Tufnir

Fledgling Freddie
Did you report this to right now Cyl?
Add time & date as well so its easier to check logs so they can fix this stuff.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
That´s almost as much str as I have fully buffed. And about the same hp aswell. nerf :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom