Hibs in Leirvik yesterday afternoon

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
About 2pm - Why leave after you got wiped trying to take the tower (door on < 50%)? You do know you outnumbered us right? 3 Mercs 1 Infil 1 Scout in the tower and possibly another scout outside. Hardly the 'zerg'.

Plz come and take CK, we don't want it anymore.

Merry Christmas all. :wub:

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Then release the CK.
You do know it takes ages to bring down the last door of a lvl 10 keep with those POS rams you're forced to use there?

Danita

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Reno said:
Then release the CK.
You do know it takes ages to bring down the last door of a lvl 10 keep with those POS rams you're forced to use there?

Danita
If I could I would. Not my guild. One of the towers was released to make it easier. Although i noticed today that it was back up at lvl 10 again :(

The last time we took it from Hibs it was lvl 10 and yes it took a long time to get those doors down. We only succeeded then beacuse of good teamwork. With scouts on towers opposite doors keeping the roof/balcony free of casters. Something the hibs did not manage when they tried recently.

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Two nightshades just took all three towers, so you albs got sommit to do in the morning, they were gonna wtf pwn the shit outta ya ck walls but one of them got tierd. nn

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Acetylsalicylic said:
Two nightshades just took all three towers, so you albs got sommit to do in the morning, they were gonna wtf pwn the shit outta ya ck walls but one of them got tierd. nn
cba doing much in Leirvik until we loose CK. Nice one to the lil guys though :clap: .

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
Middies took it 22 dec.

we started out 2 lvl 44 sb's (yup Moord & Doodslag)
but had hard time at first tower because we fought unbuffed against a Captain.

Then called for some assistance from guildies (BOKKERIJDERS FORDAWIN)
and got help from 2 lvl40 hunters.
When they came a SM and his BB where there as well.

Took 2 towers and skipped da level 10 tower.

took out wallsection and got a ram, by that time a Thane dropped by and strated helping us.

As we took out wall a few albs got and tried to stop us.
we ganked them (we outnumbered them for a change)

started on door and 2-3 scouts couldnt do much as thane and i were manning ram and thane was shieldspecced :)

Was a nice fight, i got 3.5 bubs (3 tnl lvl45).

So i guess albs can start taking it back

(might have allready done so, been at work last 25 hours Oo ) :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom