Hibs in leirvik right now.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Hehe, gratz on razing the mid tower, and then zerging the island.

The 3 mids who were trying to give you a fight are now loging. Enjoy empty liervik... and your lvl ? keep

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I saw a thread some weeks aggo about mids beeing lame grabbing all towers and even rezing and alb/hib tower and even being a mid i did agree as ive not encountered that before, but now hibs are as bad...
and me as a solo shammy gettting zerged by a grp of em after 10 mins out running (i was even hideing and still they found me even tho i was carful at shore/water)

Well if ppl dont start undertsanding that IF you want to play that way by haveing all towers and CK at max lvl that so be it but you will have less ppl to fight as the geograpy dont alow ppl much room on Leirvik to solo or do small grps, so the fun you may have is when enough ppl log in at prime time instead of maybe full day and late night....well me and 2 other mids logged in at same time and are no logging out...njoy what you have achived

(this goes for ALL realms especially on leirvik)

Come think of it im not that upset....ill be back another day trying prevent mids from being idiots and doing the same thing :cheers:

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Urgat said:
Hehe, gratz on razing the mid tower, and then zerging the island.

The 3 mids who were trying to give you a fight are now loging. Enjoy empty liervik... and your lvl ? keep

Its utter shit.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
The fun contiues :)

Latest update is that albs have a tower :cheers: gw imo
mids have a broken one so to speek and when a small grp mids try to make that a beachhead the get zerged by hibs and when i come there they ofc zerg me as im solo and go straight to retake the reized tower from mids...
I am impressed, was even part or a full GG with some sort of white cloak with a orange/yellow V-thingy on the back that seemed to have to most fun :worthy:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
stop making a fucking whinethread each fucking time some fuck raze a fucking tower... FUCK it's fucking annoying!

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Strong language is okay, but fucking try not to fucking swear all the fucking time cos it is fucking annoying.
Taken from CoC
I could say something about you and put in "fuck" in every other word but that would probubly make you really blow a fuze? bet you are a real nice person behind all that anger :)

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Salvion said:
Strong language is okay, but fucking try not to fucking swear all the fucking time cos it is fucking annoying.
Taken from CoC
I could say something about you and put in "fuck" in every other word but that would probubly make you really blow a fuze? bet you are a real nice person behind all that anger :)

Or maybe 10 years old and just learned to spell the word..:twak:

Urgat

Part of the furniture
CuddleBunny! said:
stop making a fucking whinethread each fucking time some fuck raze a fucking tower... FUCK it's fucking annoying!

<Laughs a lot>

You have anger issues my friend. :cheers:

Wasn't a whine, i couldnt care less if a tower gets razed, i was just explaining why the only people the hibs had to fight, logged.

Really should get a handle on that swearing, were you having a bad day? :fluffle:

flopster

Fledgling Freddie
is funny that hibs accused of razing all the time, for the last week albs and mids aint been razed, but they meet rangers and other chars that hold em up, so bang lets raze the tower.

show us same gratitude as we do u:eek2:
just thought this post was funny, even left u a high lev tower for 6 days, was a few hibs in here to raze or take it.

could have razed or taken in the school hours :eek6:

Lets all show same respect. loadsa love and kisses.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Albs raized towers again? Bah :( Already told em last time that that flushes out everyone and his dog and there'll not be anything to fight. I'd rather fight you guys than some random PvE mobs - although you shooting bits out of my poor theurgist is a bit harsh at times :p

- Dalon the theurgist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom