Hibs in Leirvik at 2am

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Why?

Why bring a fg with 2 shroomers at this hour?

Oh, and why emote spam me like you pull off a massive feat when you get your group to zerg me

Looks like Darksaga has rolled another noskill class in an animist....:rolleyes:

gohan

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Why?

Why bring a fg with 2 shroomers at this hour?

Oh, and why emote spam me like you pull off a massive feat when you get your group to zerg me

Looks like Darksaga has rolled another noskill class in an animist....:rolleyes:

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
actually we started as a group with 1 hero, 1 chanter, 1 ment and 1 ani...

there were like 6 mids there, so we fought em a bit. After a while some albs showed up, so fought them as well... during which some people joined as well.

Someone mentioned taking CK... we did so, because most of hte characters were 40-42, for some xp

Was fun, never a fg though as you claim, but as long as there were enmies to kill, why not? I agree taking the last tower was lame, but some wanted to kill the mincer inside :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly the mincer got away - muhahaha :)

On a lighter note - a big ty to all the Mids/Hibs & Albs who have made Leirvik fun tonite - cya tomoroow :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Glenmorangie said:
actually we started as a group with 1 hero, 1 chanter, 1 ment and 1 ani...

there were like 6 mids there, so we fought em a bit. After a while some albs showed up, so fought them as well... during which some people joined as well.

Someone mentioned taking CK... we did so, because most of hte characters were 40-42, for some xp

Was fun, never a fg though as you claim, but as long as there were enmies to kill, why not? I agree taking the last tower was lame, but some wanted to kill the mincer inside :)

Most I saw was 1 bd, 1 hunter and me until another mincer came on after about 1 hour of zerging by you.

gohan

FH is my second home
im going to bed now try not to miss me

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Kill the 1st shroomer. Stealth.

Kill the 2nd shroomer. Stealth.

Repeat over and over again until they log.

Problem solved.

Ah, don't ding 25 accidently like I did on my Infi. One of the gave almost a full bubble :_>.

Espen

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Kill the 1st shroomer. Stealth.

Kill the 2nd shroomer. Stealth.

Repeat over and over again until they log.

Problem solved.

Ah, don't ding 25 accidently like I did on my Infi. One of the gave almost a full bubble :_>.
if you kill something in leirvik and actually dings 25 on it.. you have to be some kind of ub4r h4xx0r .... maybe even a l33t h4xx0r!!!!

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight is the the time for U to show up.

Bah, why do i allways miss some good action in leirvik, ohh well
hope to see some ppl there tonight prolly around 18 cet or bit l8r.
I'll be there with my thane, if want a duel just /salute me and we can try have some fun, jst hope no one else add's
Cheers from my gimp rog thane Dreadmore :touch:

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Most I saw was 1 bd, 1 hunter and me until another mincer came on after about 1 hour of zerging by you.

Ive seen a zerk, skald, 2Bds SM Healer Thane and a hunter. At the same time... when we were 4.

Albs were many as well, Heretic, 2 infils, 2 mincers (might have 1 confused there, but probably not) atleast 1 cabby 1 wizzy and 1 theurg...

So stop whining like a little baby, its not like the evil hibs were outzerging everyone and the poor alb got runover time and time again.

And Slinger - Was fun, you always seem to bring a good fight, atleast you know how to fight, unlike that wimp kendal or kendral :)

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Keelus said:
Bah, why do i allways miss some good action in leirvik, ohh well
hope to see some ppl there tonight prolly around 18 cet or bit l8r.
I'll be there with my thane, if want a duel just /salute me and we can try have some fun, jst hope no one else add's
Cheers from my gimp rog thane Dreadmore :touch:

Id love one :) know thanes are a bitch to beat, but im spear now, so might have a chance :) If im buffed ill drop em etc :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Was a great evening/nite/morning - dam tired - a big /bow to Thren and his other Healer m8 - they showed us just how versatile a Pac Healer is - and how gimp Clerics are :) (Not that we had any with us) - Want to start an Alt on Excal b4 the Cluster - Mid Healer - I was impressed :)

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Was a great evening/nite/morning - dam tired - a big /bow to Thren and his other Healer m8 - they showed us just how versatile a Pac Healer is - and how gimp Clerics are :) (Not that we had any with us) - Want to start an Alt on Excal b4 the Cluster - Mid Healer - I was impressed :)

Aye, Thren know's how to play the class very well, remember him from thid allso when my thane was but a wee dorf with only thin beard.

Will be looking forward to meeting u Glenmorangie :sex: , dont expect a too hard fight, atm using labtop and satelite line from afghanistan. ( doing real life rvr atm)

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Keelus said:
Aye, Thren know's how to play the class very well, remember him from thid allso when my thane was but a wee dorf with only thin beard.

Will be looking forward to meeting u Glenmorangie :sex: , dont expect a too hard fight, atm using labtop and satelite line from afghanistan. ( doing real life rvr atm)

your crappy con and my crappy playing might actually even it out then ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Glenmorangie said:
Ive seen a zerk, skald, 2Bds SM Healer Thane and a hunter. At the same time... when we were 4.

Albs were many as well, Heretic, 2 infils, 2 mincers (might have 1 confused there, but probably not) atleast 1 cabby 1 wizzy and 1 theurg...

So stop whining like a little baby, its not like the evil hibs were outzerging everyone and the poor alb got runover time and time again.

And Slinger - Was fun, you always seem to bring a good fight, atleast you know how to fight, unlike that wimp kendal or kendral :)

Lol you think im gonna fight you when all your pals charge up behind you every time I tried to fight you?

Nice Starting to fight you then being stunned by you lame chanter friend

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Lol you think im gonna fight you when all your pals charge up behind you every time I tried to fight you?

Nice Starting to fight you then being stunned by you lame chanter friend

Well, i cant look behind me, but no i dont :) but i do find it lame that you just Stun-DD-DD and then run off... found you solo once, same thing happened. And as i said, I respect Slingers playstyle better.

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
Albies

In leirvik atm, ran into a scout who shoot me, killed him then he disappeared,
then a inf or merc came, used DT as first thing in fight uber show of skills wanker, now a mincer and scout from b4 goes on me, uber play skills, slinger i wub u solo as allways but no need to get add or help from scout, ifscout was adding then i apologize else feck off :twak:
will be here for a while but if it continues then i log out for some better time use.

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
Sry Slinger, did a readback and seems to me that scout was adding, hope no hard feelings from my mistake in previus reply. Am a bit tired of adds so needed flame a lil bit, allso what is that dmg bubble u got, item or something, made me think of getting some thing for own char :clap:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Glenmorangie said:
Well, i cant look behind me, but no i dont :) but i do find it lame that you just Stun-DD-DD and then run off... found you solo once, same thing happened. And as i said, I respect Slingers playstyle better.

I ran off because, surprise surprise, you had your mates charging after you

Was fun though stunning your noskill animist friends and watching the gaurds gank them

I had a few solo fights, thanks to a Shar stealther(with a cool name) and a mid hunter Valkye I think

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Actually there wasnt anyone else at that time, and the ranger was Trail perhaps?

And playing a mincer doesnt really qualify you to call others noskill :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It does when Ive played both hib classes that I class as noskill

Shroom up and sit afk for 5 mins, come back and OMG!!!! i PWNED! :rolleyes:

Omg!!! Im sat on a wall stealthed. Ill pressed the uber hack assist button and pwn everybody :rolleyes:

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Just because thats the way you played your animist doesnt mean they are noskill classes.

I would call a mincer in rvr less skill-requiering than an animist

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lol :rolleyes:

Shroom up then bomb all those running away from the shroomers

Oh yea i forgot, its takes skill to shroom up

Thren

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:

Thx m8...You're allways pain in the arse when we meet.

Remember me running to grp of 3 albs with my guildie Pufferi few days ago... aug healer + pac healer >> mincer (Slinger) + reaver + heretic
We had ck hunters with us tho :)

Have been fun allways i've been in Leirvik recently.
Hope it continues.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
LawBringer said:

Shame Thren was running with a grp with enhanced detection skills^^

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Keelus said:
Sry Slinger, did a readback and seems to me that scout was adding, hope no hard feelings from my mistake in previus reply. Am a bit tired of adds so needed flame a lil bit, allso what is that dmg bubble u got, item or something, made me think of getting some thing for own char :clap:

Was an add m8 - I was solo - and quite up for the fight - he popped up and fired - think he realised and stopped - but too late to make it a fair fight - anyway got my free lvl - but no plans to use it and leave leirvik just yet - gonna hate those last 5 levels :(

Then its on to big boy RvR - once I hae some better gear :)

Damage bubble? - Just mincer ablative - nothing on my gear that does that yet. Its a 40hp/6s ablative that all mincers have :)

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Damage bubble? - Just mincer ablative - nothing on my gear that does that yet. Its a 40hp/6s ablative that all mincers have :)
Correction, should have :p I knew a minstrel that didn't spec into his instruments ( so he was on the autotrained 12 at lvl 50 :p )

Nirask

Fledgling Freddie
Keelus said:
In leirvik atm, ran into a scout who shoot me, killed him then he disappeared,
then a inf or merc came, used DT as first thing in fight uber show of skills wanker, now a mincer and scout from b4 goes on me, uber play skills, slinger i wub u solo as allways but no need to get add or help from scout, ifscout was adding then i apologize else feck off :twak:
will be here for a while but if it continues then i log out for some better time use.

Oh look. Ive been called a wanker. Time to break my usual silence here.

Tell me, Keelus, why exactly do you think I should not use one of my class abilites ?

I see an enemy, I fight it, I do my best to win, that means using those abilities I get on the character Im playing. Perhaps you'd like to inform me in advance which abilites Im allowed to use. DT is apparently not allowed, what about flurry? should I not style? or perhaps you'd like me to unequip one of my weapons ? or both ? remove my armour maybe ?

Each character gets a range of abilities, some you spec for, some free, some RAs.
Personally I expect my opponents to use what they have against me. Which of your class abilities did you choose not to use against me? If the answer is 'none' why exactly should I not use one of my class abilites against you?

Its interesting that you manage to make it sound like DT is why you lost. After fights when I use the POS ability called dirty tricks I tend to scroll back to see wether or not it had any effect at all. Unlike the abilites of berserkers and blade masters, dirty tricks is a bit on the random side. First you have to get it to land (you resisted the first time) then if it does land it only introduces a *chance* that your opponent will fumble. I counted a whole one fumble from you.

By the way you were orange to me so your at least one level above me, or more. I could look you up I suppose but I really cant be bothered.

Chorsir, lvl 42 saracen thrust merc, wanker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom