hibs in BG1 :D

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
welcome back hibs :p i was wondering... are all your visits to BG organised by guilds or such? or how the heck do you get soo many hibs to come in one port?

Anyway was fun having so many of you ^^ it was a real challenge to try and get a kill without being killed in return :p especially when you were all crammed so close together (hence the reason i got an onager in the hope that you would be foolish enough to ignore it).

(and those 3 i killed with your own scorpion was hilarious :flame: )

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Was in thid today, no hibs whatsoever...when did this raid take place?

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
There was a mass of them near MB bridge for a while then they all disappeared at around 11:30. I managed to mezz about 20 of them in one go as they were stood so close together ;). My group of 3 took 3 out before getting over-run by the rest of them.

By about 12 there was no one left either mid or hib, dunno why they all left.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun last night, makes it so much nicer when Hibs are actually not out numbered millions to 1 :)

Had great fun do doubt annoying the Hunter zerg with engage. It also reminded me how much unbuffed Infils need an int buff before deciding to solo attack a Shield Hero :twak:

Oh well with 393 rps Micro is gone :( most fun I've had in BG since Kicks was roaming :)

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
There are always hibbies eager to do bg, as proven when hibs got ck or there is deffense going on :p I once remember counting 46 hibbies in bg, that was a nice day, we raped things left and right, and we zeeerrged, ooh how fun :p

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
'Someone ordered a Pizza with extra mushrooms and this is what we got'.

There were so many Hibs in Thid last night I ran out of arrows twice. :eek:

filberfox

Fledgling Freddie
It was very nice to see the hibs come out in force for a change, much prefer it when all three realms are fighting at the same time however good or bad we may be..

btw well done to the mids for hanging on to there keep for the last few nights.. the most action i've seen around ck in a while :drink:

(keepers of the light)
filbertfox rej cleric 44
neccyfox farming necro 50
lineker 24 master alc
charlatan 24 bg1 scout (x4)

/houseface 663

yyith

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i enjoyed myself too with yyogo will have to try get hibbies out again soon for a night at ck

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Tbh it showed once again how bad albs are , if only we would stand and fight and not run away tbh i think we would do ok.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Naugi said:
'Someone ordered a Pizza with extra mushrooms and this is what we got'.

There were so many Hibs in Thid last night I ran out of arrows twice. :eek:

Are Hunters fotm atm or sommat in Mid there was hundreds of you on that keep wall :eek7:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Are Hunters fotm atm or sommat in Mid there was hundreds of you on that keep wall :eek7:
I almost feel sorry for all the Albs/Hibs Ive seen nearly make it back to ck shore with a tiny bit of health left. I'm sure there have been a few premature sighs of relief followed by some less happy noises as that final fatal arrow struck.

:cheers: to the Mid defenders :clap:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah good to see hibs in bgs but I wish they wouldn't fucking hide the turrets inside trees. I know you can hit them so it at against the CoC, but how the hell can you hit them if you can't see them till your dead!

:flame: on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom